Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, teamlor said:

Scared To Be Lonely just went Top 50 on Pop :angelo:

I'm so happy for her, she deserve this (and more)!

 

Q3ad634.jpg

  • Replies 46.2k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Carla said:

I'm so happy for her, she deserve this (and more)!

 

Q3ad634.jpg

No Lie is also #49 lol, doesn't seem to be doing so well :michael:

1. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 180.000 (+ 2.931)

2. ALESSIA CARA - Scars To Your Beautiful: 153.319 (-2.212) ▲

3. MAROON 5 - Don't Wanna Know f/K. Lamar: 150.933 (-3.566) ▼

4. ZAYN/TAYLOR SWIFT - I Don't Wanna Live Forever: 134.833 (+ 2.659) ▲

5. MGK X CAMILA CABELLO - Bad Things: 134.747 (-2.155) ▼

6. RIHANNA - Love On The Brain: 130.927 (+ 1.415) ▼

7. DRAKE - Fake Love: 114.472 (+0.383)

8. THE WEEKND - I Feel It Coming f/Daft Punk: 113.082 (-0.002)

9. THE CHAINSMOKERS - Closer f/Halsey: 109.25 (-1.351)

10. ARIANA GRANDE - Side To Side f/Nicki Minaj: 95.902 (-2.047)

 

11. DJ SNAKE - Let Me Love You f/J. Bieber: 88.465 (-1.062)

12. BRUNO MARS - 24K Magic: 85.777 (-1.881)

13. ADELE - Water Under The Bridge: 86.298 (-1.151)

14. THE CHAINSMOKERS - Paris: 83.171 (+ 1.426) ▲

15. MIGOS - Bad And Boujee f/Lil Uzi Vert: 83.086 (-0.746) ▼

16. SHAWN MENDES - Mercy: 82.837 (-0.168) ▼

17. THE WEEKND - Starboy f/Daft Punk: 79.389 (-0.705)

18. BIG SEAN - Bounce Back: 71.221 (+0.509) ▲

19. SIA - Cheap Thrills: 70.496 (-0.792) ▼

20. SHAWN MENDES - Treat You Better: 68.181 (-0.947)


DUSTIN LYNCH - Seein' Red: 64.355 (-2.131)
LITTLE BIG TOWN - Better Man: 63.528 (+0.317)

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 63.205 (+ 8.533)
CLEAN BANDIT & ANNE-MARIE - Rockabye f/Sean Paul: 53.127 (+0.454)
BRUNO MARS - That's What I Like: 50.482 (+0.966)
BEBE REXHA - I Got You: 32.303 (+0.454)

JAMES ARTHUR - Say You Won't Let Go: 32.061 (+0.269)
JULIA MICHAELS - Issues: 29.368 (+0.341)
ARIANA GRANDE - Everyday f/Future: 26.128 (+0.724)

LADY GAGA - Million Reasons: 20.909 (+0.376)
NOAH CYRUS - Make Me (Cry) f/Labrinth: 18.412 (+0.014)

MAROON 5 - Cold f/Future: 15.167 (+ 14.869)
MAJOR LAZER - Run Up f/PARTYNEXTDOOR/Minaj: 5.745 (-0.259)
SEAN PAUL - No Lie f/Dua Lipa: 3.757 (+0.083)
ZARA LARSSON - So Good f/Ty Dolla $ign: 2.037 (-0.231)

DJ KHALED - The Shining f/Beyonce & Jay Z: 11.343 (+ 2.849)

SHAKIRA - Chantaje f/Maluma: 0.897 (-0.048)
LITTLE MIX - Touch: 0.553 (=)

Katy is such a radio darling, when will our over 30yo faves no named Sia?

3 hours ago, teamlor said:

Scared To Be Lonely just went Top 50 on Pop :angelo:

I think STBL will do better in the US than No Lie

talent won! :fan:

raEeemK.gif

6. RIHANNA - Love On The Brain: 130.927 (+ 1.415) ▼
I want this to peak at #3 :duca:

 

KATY PERRY - Chained To The Rhythm: 63.205 (+ 8.533)
Radio queen.

 

BRUNO MARS - That's What I Like: 50.482 (+0.966)

ARIANA GRANDE - Everyday f/Future: 26.128 (+0.724)

Urrg, rise faster please.:devil:

Is it possible for IDWLF to reach #1 on Radio after SOY peaked?

On 11/02/2017 at 10:37 AM, umich said:

1. ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You: 180.000 (+ 2.931)

 

Talent :jonny:

If LOTB goes Top 3 on RADIO I'd SCREAM. Who would've Imagine that it'd be that big? :rip: Just hoping for Top 5 at the very least. 

Edited by Deemy

4 minutes ago, Deemy said:

If LOTB goes Top 3 on RADIO I'd SCREAM. Who would've Imagine that it'd be that big? :rip: Just hoping for Top 5 at the very least. 

its  already been top 5 hasn't it? Or did it just miss it last week?

Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

its  already been top 5 hasn't it? Or did it just miss it last week?

Just missed it. Maybe Top 5 on Mediabase. I think there's 2 differents Radio charts  and the positions sometimes fluctuate. 

4 minutes ago, Deemy said:

Just missed it. Maybe Top 5 on Mediabase. I think there's 2 differents Radio charts  and the positions sometimes fluctuate. 

mess come on LOTB sis you can do it :jonny: 

5 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

I think STBL will do better in the US than No Lie

talent won! :fan:

raEeemK.gif

Yeah, No Lie will go nowhere. It hasn't even charted on the Spotify T200, and it wasn't really meant for our market anyway.

Alessia finally passed Marron 5, but now Ed Sheeran is miles ahead of both of them :'(

 

I need WUTB to rise! Spotify is doing its job, now if only Adele actually cared to release a damn video :fish2:

20 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Alessia finally passed Marron 5, but now Ed Sheeran is miles ahead of both of them :'(

 

I need WUTB to rise! Spotify is doing its job, now if only Adele actually cared to release a damn video :fish2:

My 2 faves being so determine to flop like this

 

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

 

Why do they hate their careers, when they are both on top of the world

 

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

12 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Is it possible for IDWLF to reach #1 on Radio after SOY peaked?

I think they will peak at pretty much the same time. So no don't see that.

19. (+5) Chained To The Rhythm 70.993 (+9.145)

 

QUEEN! Top 20 in overall Radio already :clap3: coming for #17 tomorrow :duca:

"Million Reasons" getting new peak on Pop after three months. :eek: Probably her peak tho not only on Pop but overall too. :frown:

 

At this point, "Shape Of You" will definitely have more AI than "Don't Wanna Know", radio-hit could get. :clap3:

 

"Love On The Brain" will be Top 5 in 2 days. :alexz:

 

But "Believer" is slowing down way more than I expected.

if katy's rolling is like HARD, will most songs get a big boost in AI?

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

19. (+5) Chained To The Rhythm 70.993 (+9.145)

 

QUEEN! Top 20 in overall Radio already :clap3: coming for #17 tomorrow :duca:

Doesn't she roll tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

Doesn't she roll tomorrow?

No. Saturday.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.