Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The shade of you not asking Kitt, the actual host last season

gifspeed.thumb.gif.1ff326d0c4bdc7f29ac88

Love me some kitt, but is she even allowed to host it again after suddenly leaving us for like a month

gifspeed.thumb.gif.1ff326d0c4bdc7f29ac88

when is the color game? i want devon to his because other girls don't do right

On 1/19/2018 at 10:38 PM, Satan said:

:'(  aw

i was in the finale

3 hours ago, Riri. said:

i was in the finale

wow Legend ririfan91 did THAT :clap3::hug: 

3 hours ago, Satan said:

wow Legend ririfan91 did THAT :clap3::hug: 

sure did hunny

Just now, Alena said:

Whens BB :'(

Hopefully soon- life kinda hit me sideways but I also requested graphics and never got them

5 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Hopefully soon- life kinda hit me sideways but I also requested graphics and never got them

Aw, hope youre doing better <3 :hug: 

I don't even know why I  still play ATRL games when I keep doing so horribly in each one of them. 

Platinum Hit, One Night Werewolf, Color Game, Family Feud, Song Contest, Survivor, 1000 Words

I know "it's just a game" but you miserably lose 7 games in a row it really makes you feel like there's something wrong with you. I try to be graceful with the defeat but holy ****... I was really considering just asking for a permanent ban after Survivor to be honest after everything that happened there.

ibemjldqghqvqbyuyai.gif

Edited by PoKiTaurus

52 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I don't even know why I  still play ATRL games when I keep doing so horribly in each one of them. 

Platinum Hit, One Night Werewolf, Color Game, Family Feud, Song Contest, Survivor, 1000 Words

I know "it's just a game" but you miserably lose 7 games in a row it really makes you feel like there's something wrong with you. I try to be graceful with the defeat but holy ****... I was really considering just asking for a permanent ban after Survivor to be honest after everything that happened there.

ibemjldqghqvqbyuyai.gif

Multiple loses only make Victory that much sweeter :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

ibemjldqghqvqbyuyai.gif

Don't you dare Mr!

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

ibemjldqghqvqbyuyai.gif

Dude. It took 3 years in the section for me to get even into top 3 in Survivor which is still my best placement.

Keep doing it because you will be smarter each time. I've played Survivor three times and in my last one, I had the best overall score of the season, so you'll rise like a phoenix.

27y0qdw.gif

8 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

ibemjldqghqvqbyuyai.gif

last atrl member standing season 16 is coming :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.