Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

curiousladybug

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by curiousladybug

  1. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    Y'all have to understand that they had like 1 month to come up with everything related to promotion for Houdini. Their whole plan changed because of the circumstances. They had everything planned out for Training Season and then they had weeks to come up and change it all up again. That's the main reason for the single flopping. Good song CAN survive the Xmas/New Years with good promo like Don't Start Now.
  2. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Also pretty vocal about being against immigration from war torn countries to Europe and a pretty vocal islamophobe.. Pretty ironic considering he's literally an immigrant now..
  3. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Oh the signature 2011 Gaga look.. I am living
  4. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Do y'all think Kirill was surprised to see 90% of GGD users gone after the purge his PG teacher mods did? Anyways.. Glad he's doing good and is well.
  5. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    I know for a fact thst few months ago their plan was to release the new single this year and I personally don't think that's a good idea but whatever.. Hopefully they made another (read: better) plan. Also I feel like the radio visit is new music related.
  6. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    I'm pretty sure she'll release the new single this year with the original RO rollout plan.. It was a pretty good plan that was unfortunately cancelled by the circumstances. We will see tho. She visited a NYC radio station last week as well which made my suspicions grow even further..
  7. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I'm totally fine with her having a surrogacy and I think thst it was the best decision for her considering her health issues and everything that she went through.. but I find it very weird how she keeps showing up in pyjamas like she actually gave birth and is healing.. I don't know why she does that.
  8. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Same goes for plastic surgery, transition, etc.. Everyone has a right to do whatever they want with THEIR body. I don't understand the outrage over someone willing helping a couple out especially in a case where the female went through hip surgery and is fighting with fibromyalgia. It's not like this is against anyone's free will.
  9. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Absolutely love how the world is against women doing whatever they want with their bodies including surrogacy but stay silent when men donate their sperm because ofc men can do whatever they want to and it is in no way exploitation.. Never change twitter gays..
  10. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I honestly don't understand how y'all still think that this is some kind of "leaked" info. This was CLEARLY planned and she wanted it revealed this way. She is Lady Gaga and every time you see her it is intentional.
  11. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I feel like she will tease her next album during Mayhem Ball tour film like she did with Chromatica ball..
  12. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    I don't think that light brown hair was only for YSL promo…
  13. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    When?
  14. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    Talked to someone who knows these things and they said she's really gearing up for late summer/fall release.. Apparently "some material has already been shot" (exactly what they said)… Do we know anything else?
  15. curiousladybug replied to Cain's topic in Base
    She's working with Luka Kloser.. She wants that Addison moment I'm so excited for what's to come.. I think this one will be her return to form
  16. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    With all due respect she looks like an older vegas lady with this make up and hair.. Mayhem looks brought back her signature looks and elevated it.. This would be such a downgrade
  17. Where do you hear disco in those snippets?
  18. I'm pretty sure that in the first one she says "enter…tain you.." orrrr "enter..tainer" and not "into fame." And I'm pretty sure that it's a sample.
  19. Which streets? Do we know anything else?
  20. Just heard them and what are y'all on? This is nothing like what she released before and this is a right direction for her. It's much more mature than her previous stuff and she sounds great especially on that first snippet. Do we know when the album's supposed to come out?
  21. It is not supposed to be goofy lmao.. Just because you think so doesn't mean it's intentional - it's supposed to be a nod to Tarantino's dialogues and the whole video is referencing Kill Bill. If we're talking about intentionally "goofy" Gaga videos then it's only John Wayne.
  22. Imagine living in LA and being a republican.. Stupid *****
  23. curiousladybug replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    I feel like the Mayhem Ball footage she was recording at few of her shows will be for a theatrical release.. Everyone's been doing it and I don't see why she wouldn't..

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.