Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Shaw

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shaw

  1. I like the song but it’s not as instant as anything on FN, I think it’s too early to make any strong judgements about the era or overall performance though. I have to admit I kind of feel inclined to roll my eyes at the ‘practice everything that you preach’ lyric, i feel like I’ve heard it too many times in other songs. The production is good though, I enjoy that juggernaut bassline
  2. I don’t think so, but I always wonder what she’s like on a bad day. She seems to have good control and understanding of her own emotions. I imagine her having a side to her we don’t see like the ‘other mother’ from coralline or something. Which is kind of a funny visual. We all have darker streaks and i’m sure the ways in the past she’s been disempowered publicly and humiliated drive her to become a lot more determined and manipulative in her workplace, and she’s likely hyper-vigilant to uncaring behaviour. That would be the only reason I’d see her employing a mean streak, it’s a protective strategy which imo is necessary in the business sometimes but it’s usually what wasn’t done or acknowledged than what is
  3. I’m grinning ear to ear
  4. The way I jumped onto her website sign up for WhatsApp the moment I saw everyone give this muffled snippet critical acclaim. I haven’t been sent anything yet, I’m desperate

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.