Posts posted by kvvvnn
-
-
I wish she did more after the release. She has done amazing performances. But I miss a identity to the album. My21CB has a whole vibe and theme that was executed. This new album needs a audio update to Dolby Atmos, It needs a animated album cover (like all the other modern albums) and it needs a few extra music video's. It would be perfect if these video's are linked to each other. Some world building needs to be done
-
Edited by kvvvnn
I'm constantly checking if she's releasing a dolby atmos version with a animated album cover on apple music just like M21CB!
This album is growing hugely on me, The Winter Woman, Life Boat, Click Clack Symphony, I Know You're Hurting are all amazing songs that I listen to on a daily basis -
-
14 hours ago, nathanspears said: 2 proper music videos, 3 visualisers. We are so lucky this era
She's moving through this era quite quickly. Within just a few months, she's already released multiple music videos and visualizers. It kind of feels like she wants to rush through it so it's over as soon as possible.
-
-
-
-
Well, I really think this is it. She teased before, she told stuff before. But she started the campaign now, there's no turning back and if she does she knows this is the end for her. I truly believe she is releasing the album soon, and honestly, after all these years, I'm really stoked and I can't wait to hear it! She made my week at least!

-
-
-
-
-
On 11/24/2025 at 8:18 PM, musiclover15 said:
Like wouldn't she want tattoo to be attached to an album?? Or is it love? I am so confused haha I hope she proves us wrong with a strong body of work in the next couple of months
I don't think this is possible. She changed labels a few times after winning with Tattoo, i'm not sure, but I think contractually she can't add those to a new album. If there is one coming at all.
-
On 11/21/2025 at 10:56 PM, nathanspears said:
Her latest post, sounds like TL might be on the album
Who is TL? I wish she communicated better. In her last video she Acknowledged that her fans were asking where she was and she kind of made fun of it and filmed herself in another studio. She said that her album was turned in in july. So she lied about that, or she lies about creating new songs. Either way, if this is for her upcoming album/project we know by this video that that project is months away, at least.
-
-
It's the same old. "inspiring" quotes and reels on instagram and talking about energies for days, weeks, months, years and not releasing anything at all. It honestly is so frustrating now. It's getting to the point where it feels annoying to even support her when she does everything but the right thing. she should talk about random features, what's going on, what she's creating, what it's about, when it's coming, why there are delays. But it's always the same old "inspiring" boring stuff. Music is what we follow her for, I get that she's into spiritual stuff, and that's fine, talk about it, but it's almost like that is what she wants to do instead of music.
-
-
36 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:
I remember back in 2021 or 2022 she answered in one of her IG comment sections to one fan "album coming by the end of the year" or something along the lines. I've been hating her ever since
I do think she was talking about Atlas because her official website was even teasing it at the time.
ooooooooh, well she says stuff like that all the time yes. But the part where she talks about turning it in to the labels is new to me. So that makes me hopefull!
-
-
I also like the cover. The song is nice, nothing special.
I think it would have been more special if the song wasn't on YouTube since the release of Split Fiction. The only difference is that the song is now on streaming.I think the bigger question is: Why does she switch labels every year. It makes no sense at all. She is sabotaging her own career and the release of a future new album all the time by constantly starting over with a new label. She must have switched 3/4 times since Tattoo. Universal Music in 2023, Promised land recordings in 2024, now back to Polydor France, and before Tattoo we had Warner music Sweden and BMG..
-
-
On 5/17/2025 at 11:42 AM, nathanspears said:
I doubt it. She managed to get her songs back for Ride and I highly doubt she started again for this one.
I hope she left Promised, last year was not it for me. Everything felt a bit off.
I agree! Coming close sounds amazing tho! Gravity is fine but Forever, Warning Signs and even Is It Love weren't the greatest for me.
SAGES was perfect so I hope she got her mojo back and that she will finally release a full body of work this year!
and this time with a strategy behind it, pre-ordres, vinyls, merch, all the good stuff!
-
On 5/5/2025 at 8:43 PM, bosapoasfalta said:
The song was released through her own company Human Creation, not by her record label Promised Land Records. Could that mean she left yet another label?
If this means she's lost all her licenses to release the music she made the last 2 years yet again, I'm going to lose my ****. This must be the year she releases the album, if not, she's literally giving up her career.
-
Loreen - 'WILDFIRE'
in Music
A Sages album with 12 tracks in the vain as the EP will be my release of the century. Happy they are planning new SAGES stuff. SAGES to me shows how excellent Loreen (and Olafur) are. A year with a SAGES album and a solo Loreen album would be huge.