Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

russhyldon

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by russhyldon

  1. Some much of the tension outtakes are so much better than some of the album tracks Any news about some more tracks ? Won't be long until the tour starts- when i saw the "enjoy yourself" who could imagine that Kylie would still be doing amazing tours ect - long may she continue
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_I_Lost_You_(Sarah_Whatmore_song)Im sure all those years ago, that Kylie did record it for fever, but it was felt it wasn't right for her at the time and Sara whatmore recorded it afterwards and used it for herself
  3. Im sure all those years ago, that Kylie did record it for fever, but it was felt it wasn't right for her at the time and Sara whatmore recorded it afterwards and used it for herself
  4. Just heard "someone 4 me", It might be a demo version, but people saying it's the best song they have heard from kylie are wrong - it's not awful but Def b side material, surely they must have had loads of songs to choose from
  5. Yes I agree with you there, about her vocals being tempered down in general on Tension. I can't listen to "my on my" as her vocal have been so processed and manipulated- kylie sounds like she's singing underwater, such a shame as she's an amazing singer
  6. Would be good to get "water" remastered, the demos are great but sometimes her voice or the music is too loud
  7. I think vegas is the tour, I think she will spend the time in Vegas and once back in the UK (for the audience with) recording the new album, when she finished vegas in May I think we will hear about the new album. Looking at the setlist for vegas it was more a Greatest hits type thing. Any news about the remixes for "hold on to now" ?
  8. I think the problem is that the main attention and direction is the vegas shows, so the album has become 2nd class. At least for those that are not able to attend vegas we have the audience with in the next couple of months
  9. Yes there 2 uploads of it, but at the moment every file (not just kylies) your not able to download and ot asks you to check back later
  10. I was looking online for password file apps to cracked files, but downloaded a couple but couldn't understand how they worked at all. I don't like it when people Bragg what they have and don't share, if you have something don't tell people that you have it enjoy having it if your not going to share but don't understand the reasons to bragg all the time
  11. Couldn't agree more
  12. I saw this as well - We need the password
  13. I'm hoping that they will record the vegas show, would be great see it especially as.skme of us can't go. The thing with kylie since the enjoy yourself concerts have allways been accessible for fans to attend, but the vegas is a bit out of reach for some of us long time fans like me
  14. The remixes haven't been that good for this era, so hoping that whatever kylie releases as a single there be some decent remixes ect
  15. I think she will also start recording the next album, I think she's really enjoying being back in the studio and hopefully there be a tour towards the end of next year
  16. Gosh why so much blinking money for a song that Kylie has probably forgotten about 900 for a song is disgusting. Apart from the songs that kylie may put on the expanded addition - I think all the songs should be out there for everyone to enjoy
  17. I was hoping fir some new mixes of "hold on to now" do you think there be any, "vegas high" could def have some 7th heaven remixes ?
  18. In the immortal words of Kylie "I should be so lucky" lols
  19. I'd love the lightyears demos and tours but I think it will be a long wait ! Lols
  20. I'd love everything to be be honest plus the one that no one ever shares which is the ROL tour. I just feel pleased we got to hear some real gems and that the sellers of these songs are losing out and not making truck loads of money from selling them
  21. Just checked and the leaks have seemed to have dried up, however some of the tracks are brilliant and I'm glad we got to enjoy these kylie gems that got to see the light of day
  22. I keep checking but no new uploads apart from this mornings "make my day"
  23. I remember when she signed to deconstruction that she recorded "nothing can stop us" that she recorded the other track and it sounded very 60s and was describe as a summery grandstand theme tube type song
  24. It's a shame that people have been making so much money from them, kylies one of those people that records an album then moves onto the next one, so it's a shame that her and her record company don't release "Demo albums" after the era that way we could all enjoy them. I'm VERY thankful for the people that are letting us enjoy some of the tracks though there really are some gems that I have heard. I was offered "Rhythm of love tour" to buy for £200 there's no way that I would pay it, it's a shame likenI said as there's also 3 songs I think missing from the lets get to it tour that where cut and also a 12"version of shocked (album mix) but I think Pete waterman said it was lost and couldn't be found
  25. I'd love to hear all of them to be honest, "when are you coming home" with St etienne was planned for the re- release but was shelved. I'd love to hear the Light years tracks and the tours that we didn't get to see

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.