Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

helen2U

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by helen2U

  1. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    KYLIE SIGNED A DEAL W NETFLIX for a show! YIPEEEEE
  2. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    kylie minogue will receive a street named after her at WEHO PRIDE - kylie minogue way she debuted a new song called MIDNIGHT RIDE (video via @kylieminoguepe on instagram)
  3. music video ?! OMG a gurl can dream
  4. agree about green light, one more time is more like 'stream me once' scrap it scratches my ears, I hope it's a new album and not a reissue too, mainly because I want new flavors.
  5. I think it has to do [a wee bit] w the fact that the whole album and then SOMEEEEE leaked off and it angered her[she must know insiders can leak ish]
  6. maybe but godlie doesn't gasp for air during singing[I don't know how else to call it], it's effortless breathing and we don't hear that during singing/performing
  7. we didnt even get 1% though, but she shocked me with how good the material was
  8. not entirely wasted, as we are spoiled to be able to listen
  9. she won global icon at the brits and she'll perform there too I hope she's in a good mood to include more vault songs on tension re-extended
  10. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
  11. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    I'd be fine w that though, its still 18 songs
  12. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    THE EXTENDED MIXES is out now on spotify and it is FAAAABULOUS Vegas High Tension Hold on to now ++++GREEN LIGHT hit all my spots
  13. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    This as a cover - by alllp on deviantart
  14. helen2U replied to Cupid's topic in Base
    KM air from fever tour? + loveboat + love train = all godlie transportation covered
  15. Godlie won at the ariaa awards - best pop launch
  16. it really sounds fabulous as is, they were like let's make it more ''polished'' and kinda ruined the vibe for me with too much rubbing and touching it there kylie
  17. I wish they didn't change it and kept it as is, truly,
  18. OMG that one! they went CRAY with the vocals chef's kiss! wooo weeeee
  19. I love the demo of that song more than the official one on the album which is wild to me
  20. that's a matter of taste, preferences, for me it's a few songs minus 10/10 which is nice but not part of the album because it doesn't fit the story, one more time. I really love the rest. it feels and sounds consistent and meaty and cohesive just not with the tracks above.
  21. and I totally avoid padam like the plague LOL and 10/10 too; the rest flows for me
  22. why tho? I utterly love it, albeit there's no touring of it, nor does she sing much of it in vegas
  23. do grammy's /award shows ever make sense?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.