Everything posted by josepadthai
-
Times When Single Covers Were Better Than The Album Cover?
- Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...
PMed you- Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...
Hey guys! Trying to cull my vinyl collection, so I thought I'd let you all know before listing them anywhere. Looking at selling: Body Talk RSD - Robyn Robyn RSD - Robyn Golden Hour Picture Disc - Kacey Musgraves The Best Damn Thing (Pink) - Avril The Remix - Lady Gaga Number 1 Angel/Pop 2 - Charli Melodrama (Blue) - Lorde Lust For Life (Coke Bottle Clear) - Lana Merry Christmas (snowflake) - Mariah Caution picture disc - Mariah NFR (UO Pink) - Lana Vroom Vroom RSD - Charli Let me know if you're interested/send me an offer :D- Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...
glad it is safe and in good hands- Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...
I'm trying to declutter my collection so I'm selling a bit. I've set it to Australian shipping only but if you're not from Aus and there's something that interests you please let me know and we can try and work something out. Discogs link is: https://www.discogs.com/seller/literallyjose/profile- did you know 'skyscraper' (demi lovato) was written by estonian legend kerli
I prefer the Union J version- GAYLE belts out Demi Lovato's "29"
stick to singing the alphabet- Is Gwen's "What you waiting for" what Kim Petras should be aiming for?
She doesn't have the range- Is Gaga still a global force?
No because she hasn't toured Australia in almost a decade after doing 14 sold out Born This Way Ball shows here!- Gimme More is 4:11 seconds long
4 minutes is really not that long - Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...