Everything posted by lola4789
-
Ellie Goulding - 'EG.0'
New haircut looks good on her
-
Ellie Goulding - 'EG.0'
Does anyone have any idea if she is shooting something for a new song? She teased a video on tiktok
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
Do you have the duration?
-
Troye Sivan - "Party"
Excited for the video!!
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Lacks musical identity?? The acoustic songs, lyrics, and almost every track on the deluxe is just top notch Ellie lol - and lacks creativity? You clearly haven't listned to the deluxe 🤡
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Does anyone know the title of the unreleased track where she goes "here I go, gonna do it al again, gonna dance around… - I only have a 10 second snippet
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
There's something with you - I think
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Very curious about sexy boy
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Ahhhh
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
She just posted
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Still no word from our queen about the release… is something cooking behind the scenes 👀
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
It's weird she hasn't even posted today about its release lol
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Always think of you >>>>>>
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
It's a great project! Love the slower songs. But to me it doesn't really feel as a full project?? The upbeat tracks feel like scrapped songs from other eras pr just random songs put inbetween the slower ones
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Almost timeeee
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
huh maybe more music is coming - weird she is singing it. But that might be good news
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Almost timeeeeeeee
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
They are back online
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
A boopp
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
So she left out all the good ones? 🥹
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Is it good/bad?
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Not if it's replaced with easy to love me 😅 which seems unlikely
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
@sam.teas is the last unknown track sweetest delusion?
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Is the last unknown track a balad, midtempo or more upbeat?
-
Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
So what is it then? 👀 also what's the sound of Hot ex forever?