Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

work

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by work

  1. I'm shocked... What an awful stats for those albums in pure sales... I mean... Their biggest record sold almost the same amount as Whitney's "flop" I'm Your Baby Tonight? lol I want a movie boost for nippy too
  2. Rihanna's most-streamed songs on Spotify USA Needed Me — 352M *Remains as the Top Female Song Overall* Work — 292M Too Good — 284M Love On The Brain — 252M This Is What You Came For — 239M Wild Thoughts — 203M She's the female with the most songs above 200m; right next is Ariana with 5.
  3. Loud ICONIC best selling album by a foreign female this decade

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.