Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

tmurray7491

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tmurray7491

  1. I Have Questions or Psychofreak
  2. OMG imagine her performing Best Mistake with Sean now. It would hit so different but would probably be extremely awkward considering where they are at this point in their lives.
  3. I swear to God if Adele wins AOTY over her again next year, I will be livid!
  4. SAVE Screwed I Like That Don't Judge Me OFF I Got The Juice Americans Take A Byte

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.