Everything posted by forest0717
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
The constant OTHs sneaks ... come up with something else
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I think they've been doing this pathetic behaviour since Jurassic Park @ttsmu how old are you? quickly. The topic being "how could there be people that don't hate the same thing that I do I'm better than you with my c*nty princess peach profile pic hehehhehehehe"
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
"What is THE LIFE OF A SHOWGIRL?" Never heard of it. "But it's real-" Nope. It is not. "It's her 12th studio album-" No it is not. She only has 11 albums; the latest being THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT. "Are you schizophrenic?" No I'm not and you will be hearing from my lawyer.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
girl nobody invited you to the swiftie 911... go away. anyways TTPD best album of all time
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
1 hour until the second coming of Christ
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
I love you TTPD! You will always be my bebe! No one understands your conflict of criticising romanticism while being a romantic yourself like I do... No one understands your exhilaration and your therapeutic values that came from your performativity like I do... See you next era- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
I neeeeed her to drag charli the same way he dragged Matty. Let's do a 5000 word dissertation about the brat chanteuse terrorizing men's bathroom... I can help you with the research mama!- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
The waiting time is shorter than the length of TTPD: The Anthology now...- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
The way Azealia knew ever since 2024... oh my queen what would I do to have just 1/10 of your wisdom- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Well yes, it will boost units because the 167 Cokeli stans are secretly streaming it A win is a win! I'll take the extra 6 copies- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Those freaks that are token stanning Cokeli to drag Taylor... Sing Black Roses from start to finish or die.- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
As someone who used to be an angel, Pop 2 is the REAL revolution. These trend chasing freaks who joined after brat don't know crap- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
New egglor's ready to hatch. TS13 chicken will be with us soon.- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Swifties are busy dragging the half indian british chanteuse who had a chartreuse themed album- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Need more taywarrior mutuals! follow me besties- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Me feeling like a good doggie that was trained by her 5 seconds after I was born because I listened to mother this time Proud of the taychildren that survived this mass rotten chicken food poisoning- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Her downfall is at the bottom of the cliffs at Mount Everest! I think you should jump to grab it!- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Peach has always been the ugly sister anyway! I heard Mario thinks her ***** stinks- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Taylor before anyone else. I have gone to see Charli like 6 times. I also have met her and she's very kind for the type of hobbyist she is. Brat made me unstan. What happened to my indie litty Charli I want her back!- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Cokeli stans do be giving Chihuahuas! All bark no bite! Swifties can sweep floor with other 4 A- Listers' fanbases combined. They think they're doing something by leaving these lukewarm slandering comments on aoty.com. They are so new to **** it's crazy they act like they are beyond it They are about to experience the type of online violence they've never experienced before (definitely not from the sweet old me ) They should be scared for life if they don't STFU- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
Wrong George got a second handed one from Matty for Charli- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
name one difference between Charli and Gabriette. Quickly.- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
oh don't make me wake up Caroline Khiachek's racism tea...- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'
oh don't make me wake up Caroline Khiachek's racism tea... - Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl'