Everything posted by Grimstout
-
"Shut up About Politics" tops US itunes
It's not also not even something he's following. He's been talking about politics in public for his entire career. At one point he was going off on the radio about how if you allow gay marriage, you have to allow incest. He just wants non-Republicans to shut up.
-
"Shut up About Politics" tops US itunes
I regret googling this guy because learning more about him is going to ruin my love for this iconic song
-
Rita Ora - 'Phoenix' | Winner: Let You Love Me
Save: New Look Only Want You Hell of a Life Summer Love Off: Girls For You Keep Talking Cashmere
-
Katy first artist ever with three Diamond songs
It's actually very strange. I understand Roar being big but Firework and Dark Horse are among my least favorite of Katy's singles.
-
UWC: Witness #1 288k
It's the 50th anniversary
-
Final: #1 Katy 170k/187k
She was even playing the album on the stream most of the time so why would we play it on Spotify? I kinda doubt streaming is going to pick up too much though. I feel like Katy is the type who needs a strong start and doing something where your hardcore fans are specifically not streaming your songs when they're in the new music playlist and everything isn't good for that.
-
Final: #1 Katy 170k/187k
17k seems totally right. She was livestreaming for the first four days after the release. I know I was watching her thing instead of streaming her album.
-
Final: #1 Katy 170k/187k
Katycats are too busy streaming Katy in the Big Brother house.
-
Billboard: No woman in the top10 for the 1st time in 33years
Straight dudes love streaming