Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SadGirl

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SadGirl

  1. So are we getting a cute billboard top 20 moment or not
  2. This is doing so much better than I expected
  3. kinda need angelina manGOD to remove the dancers, change the outfit and win the contest
  4. oh okay then. thank you both I guess we'll see
  5. weren't the reports saying that the incident has nothing to do with the Israeli delegation? correct me if I'm wrong
  6. btw if Joost was actually violent he deserves to be dq
  7. Israel is not winning come on the drama is only making things worse
  8. everything is just so incredibly embarrassing this year
  9. https://imusic.co/music/0602458802153/jessie-ware-2024-tough-love-rsd-white-vinyl-lp here x
  10. I need a Florida!!! video
  11. Pure Heroine and it's not even close
  12. ugh I was hoping Florence would get a cute top 5 moment
  13. as a collector, I hate coke bottle clear and glow in the dark records, so anything other than that
  14. I admit it wasn’t an instant for me but every day I love it more and more. So mature and soothing
  15. omg why wasn't ruthless on the standard it's amazing
  16. Sway hits different
  17. Getting certified left and right lately
  18. Went with the Amazon exclusive for Kacey’s album, it’s so pretty

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.