Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kyle-x

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyle-x

  1. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Hi sweetie, I'm happy Taylor has moved again and got the girls back in motion I missed this
  2. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    All the new songs kinda hitting for me now idk... Tayelixir
  3. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Patient Zero video gonna be saurrr good... song took a minute but it's giving smash now
  4. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    And an entirely separate Metacritic page it's so transparent
  5. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    But first give us 10 Encore vinyl variants!
  6. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The reviews... girl omg. Rush release debut TV mama!!!
  7. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Thinking about how she really paid every TV dust except Red she really pmo
  8. I will be particiapting
  9. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Release the deluxe early enough to secure the #1 year end BB200 again queen! Let's go for a second week of 1 million+ sales!
  10. Almost a year later update (was waiting on Robin for so long adjaskdl) Album tracks under 100 million streams on Spotify (all credits combined): I'm Only Me When I'm with You 70.51 million Mary's Song (Oh My My My) 65.91 million Cold as You 60.38 million A Place In This World 59.56 million Stay Beautiful 48.68 million Invisible 47.85 million Tied Together with a Smile 47.01 million The Outside 43.50 million A Perfectly Good Heart 36.39 million Don't You 96.42 million Change 93.03 million We Were Happy 77.65 million Come In with the Rain 75.45 million Bye Bye Baby 72.80 million Superstar 66.48 million Superman 89.38 million Ronan 68.12 million The Manuscript, Robin, That's When and Girl at Home graduate
  11. Kyle-x replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Ugh she should've pushed Now That We Don't Talk as a single
  12. I can't be mad at any of the top 10 being one of the winners ngl, smash after smash so STEP you is a cute choice Thanks for hosting!! I wish I could have been a more active participant during the reveals but a girl is hustling for that cash!
  13. I keep missing this due to work!!! Some insane twists and turns with this batch of reveals but the top 10 is pretty delicious...
  14. Days, momentum and then fated out in a 1-2-3 punch is insane....
  15. Kinda expected Bridge to the sky to sneak into the top 50 with the way people go up for that intro ddd.
  16. Last Links streamings currently sound so delish... but I didn't expect it to get much higher than it did anyway. It's for the arts!
  17. Clock it! DLB for top 15!
  18. Some insane eliminations omg... count down, untitled... you girls deserved MUCH betta
  19. Now this is actually crazy.... what is wrong with y'all? NOT EVEN TOP 70?!
  20. Y'all said #NoLoadsRefusedExceptThisOne
  21. #JusticeForSweetSeason
  22. Noooooo not this smash!!!
  23. I expected ANother song out this early but whew it really BANGS!
  24. reBIRTH is sooo pretty

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.