Everything posted by Stoner
-
Selena Gomez & benny blanco - "Sunset Blvd"
So no feature?
-
Selena Gomez & Benny Blanco f/ Gracie Abrams - "Call Me When You Break Up"
Super fun bop! Gracie attteeeeee
-
Selena Gomez & Benny Blanco f/ Gracie Abrams - "Call Me When You Break Up"
Coming out tomorrow, I'm so excited!!! I still think it's just a promo single tho. 2 mins? Yeah it's not the lead.
-
Selena Gomez & benny blanco - "Scared of Loving You"
I'm not scared of smashing with an album outro
-
Selena Gomez & benny blanco - "Scared of Loving You"
Anymore tea? ๐ซ collabs on the album? Ari?
-
Selena Gomez & benny blanco - "Scared of Loving You"
This song hits different if you're in a new relationship like me. ๐ฅฐ I just wish it was longer!
-
Selena Gomez & benny blanco - "Scared of Loving You"
Cuz I'm not scared loving you, I'm just scared of losing you ๐ญ ๐ญ ๐ญ ๐
-
Selena Gomez & Benny Blanco - 'I Said I Love You First'
So excited! I love "Scared Of Loving You" ๐ฅฐ
-
Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
Mother and daughter fr
-
Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
stable af- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
looks promising- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
Mother & daughter fr. I love both songs tbh- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
What are the chances this goes top 10?- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
No seriously ๐ณ- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
oh yess- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
Single Soon Remix (ft. Britney Spears) would EATTTTTT ๐ฎโ๐จ๐ฎโ๐จ๐ฎโ๐จ- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
The kats always hate on Selena since sheโs surpassed her. anyway:- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
itโs not the lead singleโฆ- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
Perfect gym song- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
Ahhh itโs so good!!!- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
- Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"
The music video is giving budget itโs giving slay its giving rich! - Selena Gomez - "Single Soon"