Everything posted by Miley Cyrus
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
The Grammy committee listened to rose colored lenses alone and instantly said this is an AOTY contender
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
My avi being a Grammy AOTY nominee @wish can’t relate
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Some of these only went #1 because of cassette sales
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
She’s most def performing at the Grammys I’m gonna need Columbia to lock her up in a basement and torture her if she refuses to go
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Good this means last night cannot get a grammys boost thanks god
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
Milegend outdid my expectations she has the same number of noms as Taylor When they kept reading out her name I was in shock and disbelief thank you Columbia!!!! Imagine the slayage if plastic hearts were released under Columbia
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
What was I made for for music video but not flowers anyways I’m not gonna complain I’m happy with what Milene got!!
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Yes I do, yes I do
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
ESV wins album of the year and goes #1 for 20 weeks after yup yup
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
MILEGEND don’t do this to me im fragile rn
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Where are the music video noms??
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Yeah you missed last year’s grammys
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
When ESV pulls a dark horse and wins AOTY yeah im delulu like that
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Miley ROTY AHHHHHH
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Did Morgan not submit for the Grammys or something? Glad he’s OUT.
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
FLOWERS SOTY
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Thousand Grammys incoming for pop duo/group @wish
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Padam yas
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Milegend don’t give me a heart attack like that
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Ahhhhh FLOWERS
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Omg
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Who’s announcing the nominations? This ladie?
-
66th Annual Grammy Awards
Miley pls I’m shaking
-
Miley Cyrus - "Used to Be Young"
Miley at #6
-
Jungkook apologizes for TRAGIC performance, fans try to delete it off the internet!
Fraud btw Asian bot farms would be proud tho