Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miley Cyrus

  1. The Grammy committee listened to rose colored lenses alone and instantly said this is an AOTY contender
  2. My avi being a Grammy AOTY nominee @wish can’t relate
  3. Some of these only went #1 because of cassette sales
  4. She’s most def performing at the Grammys I’m gonna need Columbia to lock her up in a basement and torture her if she refuses to go
  5. Good this means last night cannot get a grammys boost thanks god
  6. Milegend outdid my expectations she has the same number of noms as Taylor When they kept reading out her name I was in shock and disbelief thank you Columbia!!!! Imagine the slayage if plastic hearts were released under Columbia
  7. What was I made for for music video but not flowers anyways I’m not gonna complain I’m happy with what Milene got!!
  8. Yes I do, yes I do
  9. ESV wins album of the year and goes #1 for 20 weeks after yup yup
  10. MILEGEND don’t do this to me im fragile rn
  11. Where are the music video noms??
  12. Yeah you missed last year’s grammys
  13. When ESV pulls a dark horse and wins AOTY yeah im delulu like that
  14. Miley ROTY AHHHHHH
  15. Did Morgan not submit for the Grammys or something? Glad he’s OUT.
  16. Thousand Grammys incoming for pop duo/group @wish
  17. Milegend don’t give me a heart attack like that
  18. Ahhhhh FLOWERS
  19. Who’s announcing the nominations? This ladie?
  20. Miley pls I’m shaking

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.