Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

KCDC

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KCDC

  1. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Ugh, I hate that I'm so disappointed with it so far, and the fact that she postponed the album b/c she said she wasn't ready yet lead me to believe that the songs were going to be a lot more personal. I think the angle she's going for with this album (the arc of a relationship) is just a way to cover up the fact that the song choices are so all over the place. Although, maybe she's holding off on the standouts until the album is released. I really hope that's the case lol
  2. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I feel like she could make more of an impact trying to go viral on tiktok or something instead of doing flash mobs.
  3. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    I love that she said Maybe was her favorite song that she's written. Taste.
  4. Exactly this lol. I really wish that part was different.
  5. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    It's on YT (with the rap feature lol). I get the UD reference and would have liked a punchier chorus, but at first listen I think it's great. I think I'll grow to love it even more.
  6. It sounds soooooooo good! I'm excited!
  7. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    This month is a great time to release an up tempo dance bop. Yaas queen give us the song of the summer
  8. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    OMG all these vinyls! I want them all! I got the spotify one for now. I'll figure out which other ones I want tomorrow when I'm not so incoherent Happy New Era!!!
  9. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Oh that's funny, I actually work out at orangetheory fitness with Josh Ronen's parents here in Chicago lol
  10. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    The spotify Me snippet sounds incredible wow
  11. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Omg the snippet sounds sooooo good.
  12. I have both sleeves done, my entire chest, my entire back, and my entire ass. I work for a fortune 5 company and luckily nobody really cared, even when we were in the office. And yes, a lot of my co workers have seen my ass b/c they follow me on IG
  13. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    It's so ethereal and light but powerful at the same time OMG mother is coming
  14. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    If the single gets released next Friday, when do they typically release official snippets? The week of, right? So we probably won't get anything this week?
  15. Wasn't it always rumored to be that week anyway?
  16. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Whew, after my Janet and Beyonce tickets, I'm about to be BROKE. But sign me up for the most expensive package I suppose
  17. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Welp, there goes all my spending money for the year. Not sure how I feel yet about Chemistry if it is, in fact, the album title.
  18. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Who do I need to sleep with for that snippet
  19. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    CRYING SCREAMING THROWING UP
  20. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Give us the divorce album that we deserve queen
  21. The resident local rancher, Kelly Clarkson.
  22. Holy **** that note at the end of that long clip
  23. KCDC replied to Phoenixstar's topic in Base
    Do you think she actually went into the studio to record the full versions of some of her popular kellyokes? Or did they just take the audio from her show and master it?
  24. I was happy with either result. But MCB should have won lol Thank you for organizing!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.