• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swiftie13

• Fa1x intelectual

• Dessy

• Tsareena

Enjoy our capitalist ways! Reminder that there’s 12 hours left to submit your entry! However, this was a holiday week so I understand if you need extensions. Let me know xx

Spoiler

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Future Lover

Edited by swiftie13

49 minutes ago, swiftie13 said:

Enjoy our capitalist ways! Reminder that there’s 12 hours left to submit your entry! However, this was a holiday week so I understand if you need extensions. Let me know xx

Reveal hidden contents

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Future Lover

I'll try to send it this evening but I wonder if all these graphic visuals (like in example you posted) are necessary

13 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I'll try to send it this evening but I wonder if all these graphic visuals (like in example you posted) are necessary

No. Last season, my entries were horrible format-wise, but I still wasn't evicted. It is a cherry on the top, if you will

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

35 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

What Fa1x said, how you choose to present it is up to you! Last season I didn’t do fancy graphics and I still won! It’s all about the content.

Btw @swiftie13, do you remember the iconic moment below from last season

The Holy Trinity

Truer words have never been spoken, written, or passed down through generations and so vehemently believed.

--

----------

--

--

1. Kiss the Girl (Not the Boys!)

Two angels visit a guy called Lot in the town of Sodom. Every single man living in Sodom turns up on Lot’s doorstep demanding to be allowed to rape the two angels. Lot asks the men if they would rather rape his two young daughters instead. The crowd say they would not, so God strikes them all blind and tells Lot and his family to get out of the town without looking back because he is going to destroy it. Lot’s wife disobeys the instruction and looks back, so, for reasons that are not adequately explored, God turns her into a pillar of salt.

2. I'll Make a Man Out of You (and I!)

Lot and two daughters have fled Sodom, and are hiding in a cave. His daughters worry that there aren’t any men around. So they take it in turns to get their father drunk and have sex with him. They both get pregnant, and their sons each start great dynasties.

3. The Hunchback of Neuter Damned

God tells Moses that he is very particular about who can offer food at his temples. No one with a “defect” is allowed. That is, “no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores, or damaged testicles”.

Poor your beautiful entry

Sent!

I must say, I think I'm onto a winner :oh: 

@swiftie13 Can I get an extension to tomorrow?  I've been working 7 days straight 

I already said I wasn't gonna actually play if others signed up so :( I already won once and got 4th or something another time so it'd be unfair

14 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@swiftie13 Can I get an extension to tomorrow?  I've been working 7 days straight 

Of course! Take care, hun. I’ve been there.

35 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Btw @swiftie13, do you remember the iconic moment below from last season

Poor your beautiful entry

:jonny2: it was formatted beautifully in the PM I sent hug but when I posted it on the thread (usually Hug did that) it was a MeSS

7 minutes ago, Hug said:

I already said I wasn't gonna actually play if others signed up so :( I already won once and got 4th or something another time so it'd be unfair

We love an icon! Take care and keep checking on us every once in a while, thanks for the initial support ❤️❤️

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

:jonny2: it was formatted beautifully in the PM I sent hug but when I posted it on the thread (usually Hug did that) it was a MeSS

You better not do the same to my above average formatting in my entry as a revenge :fish2:

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

You better not do the same to my above average formatting in my entry as a revenge :fish2:

Welp, now that you mention it :fan:

1 minute ago, swiftie13 said:

Welp, now that you mention it :fan:

I WILL OVERTHROW YOU AND FORCE HUG TO BE THE NEW HOST

52 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

How many entries do we have, oh host @swiftie13?

I have received 5 so far :fan:

On 11/20/2017 at 5:45 PM, swiftie13 said:

xf6lARc.png

The wait is finally over. Let the games commence. Round one is pretty simple to get the icky vicky sticky juices flowing ;) Your nether regions will do the thinking for you here, so let them speak for you. In the course of three songs, you will assemble your dream lover. What are you looking for in a man, woman, neither, or all of the above? Sex appeal? Chemistry? Alchemy? Biology? Humble breasts so you don't confuse them with mountains? Be clear as to what you want, and get creative. 

The entry will be due by 12:00am on Saturday (technically Friday midnight). Enjoy your thanksgiving week, if you celebrate it. 

Don't stuff your turkey with anything inappropriate. I will post an example entry when I get the chance. I'm about to leave for my parent's house now!

Reveal hidden contents

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

3. @Hugbecause you need someone to sign up, I'll quit if people actually play x

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious

14. @MusicLoverDude

15. @Marnie

16. @Xedretinz Lododnz

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Future Lover

ENTRIES ARE DUE IN 45 MINUTES ALSO YOUR HOST IS LAZY AND FAT AFTER FLOPPED AND COULDN'T DO THIS HIMSELF SO MAKE SURE TO DRAG HIM

1. @Noah

2. @Queen Conchita

4. @Lukey

5. @Dessy Fenix

6. @Fa1x intelectual

7. @Losing my ground

8. @Tsareena

9. @Prismee

10. @bestfiction

11. @Caprice

12. @Speezy

13. @Girlicious