Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m

Duca

A cultural reset, one of the most important pop culture moments in history. Taylor did that effortlessly :clap3:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• Timber

• Blue Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Her best album. She hasn’t touched this level of excellence since then. 

embarrassing thread. this album is so generic

Iconic album, iconic era, iconic tour, iconic lead single, iconic release week, iconic lesbian lyrics. I can't stand Her. 

This was easily Her 2nd best album (after Red) until Folklore and Evermore dropped. 

The fact that She has released four truly immaculate albums.

:heart2: 

Her worst album, idk what the GP was thinking buying this crap :biblio:

Lover will have more longevity and will have the last laugh :clap3:

7 hours ago, dylanx said:

Her worst album, idk what the GP was thinking buying this crap :biblio:

Lover will have more longevity and will have the last laugh :clap3:

Lover is completely trash. It's tge worst album of TS by long margin. The fact that you can't even listen that album in full without listening garbage songs in between is YIKES !!!

Reputation is stunning thou. It will soon outstreaming Lover daily, just wait for it. 

Eye still believe she will do it one more time, or at least 900K. folklore did 840K and her power has only grown since the acclaim it & evermore received

49 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Lover is completely trash. It's tge worst album of TS by long margin. The fact that you can't even listen that album in full without listening garbage songs in between is YIKES !!!

Reputation is stunning thou. It will soon outstreaming Lover daily, just wait for it. 

Lover outstreamed, outacclaimed, and outcharted PUTA and will continue to do so until the end of time :heart2:

Just now, dylanx said:

Lover outstreamed, outacclaimed, and outcharted PUTA and will continue to do so until the end of time :heart2:

Wrong. Lover didn't outsell, out stream reputation. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Wrong. Lover didn't outsell, out stream reputation. 

It very much out streamed on Spotify and is charting much higher than puta was at the same point in its life

Taylor's 4th biggest album :clap3:

17 minutes ago, dylanx said:

It very much out streamed on Spotify and is charting much higher than puta was at the same point in its life

Taylor's 4th biggest album :clap3:

Have you seen Lover's horrible Youtube streams despite getting headstart ? Lover - 3x platinum eligiblr, Reputation - 5x platinum and this 2 million gap is not getting filled. 

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Have you seen Lover's horrible Youtube streams despite getting headstart ? Lover - 3x platinum eligiblr, Reputation - 5x platinum and this 2 million gap is not getting filled. 

Oh yes it is, Lovers still doing numbers and will continue to do so and every western artist is talking on YouTube now anyway

puta came out when yourube was still relevant and even there it kinds tanked with only LWYMMD smashing (thank you 1989 hype!)

1 minute ago, dylanx said:

Oh yes it is, Lovers still doing numbers and will continue to do so and every western artist is talking on YouTube now anyway

puta came out when yourube was still relevant and even there it kinds tanked with only LWYMMD smashing (thank you 1989 hype!)

Ari released 7 rings just months before ME!ga flop. 7 rings has 1 billion + streams on Youtube while Me!ga flop couldn't even surpass 400 million despite getting 65 million in 1st 4 days. 

Reputation is rising everywhere now and Reputation with its TV will further stomp on only 1 week #1 trash. 

9 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Ari released 7 rings just months before ME!ga flop. 7 rings has 1 billion + streams on Youtube while Me!ga flop couldn't even surpass 400 million despite getting 65 million in 1st 4 days. 

Reputation is rising everywhere now and Reputation with its TV will further stomp on only 1 week #1 trash. 

I much prefer reputation but lover has objectively done better as an album up to this point.. you can hate loser all you want but don’t lie to yourself about actual numbers :rip:

On 10/11/2021 at 7:45 AM, Sharapov said:

bombed

bailey-chloe-image.thumb.jpg.949f8a1a15d

Not (l)over being better than rep:bibliahh:keep dreaming while rep continues to stomp all over that 1 week #1 travesty (had some gems in there tho)

it's a fact that she isn't replicating the 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch in reputation

The random fight between Puta and Loser stans in here.

Say what you want but Puta is Taylor best pop album. 

The jealousy of L Over stans. :bibliahh:

Must be an April 2019 ME! PTSD. #SoonYoullGetBetter

The way that stain of a children’s playlist ended Taylor’s important BB200  multiweek #1 and legendary 1M opening streaks so they have to settle with “weEkS in the Top 50!!1” yet it still hasn’t outstreamed nor outsold THE reputation. :ahh:

RIDICULED! EMBARRASSED! SHAMED!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The jealousy of L Over stans. :bibliahh:

Must be an April 2019 ME! PTSD. #SoonYoullGetBetter

The way that stain of a children’s playlist ended Taylor’s important BB200  multiweek #1 and legendary 1M opening streaks so they have to settle with “weEkS in the Top 50!!1” yet it still hasn’t outstreamed nor outsold THE reputation. :ahh:

RIDICULED! EMBARRASSED! SHAMED!

Puta was PANNED and has horrible longevity, it's barely still charting while GODver is COMFORTABLY in the top 60 :clap3: puta only got that 1.2m opening because Taylor held it off streaming services, GODver smashed on streaming (outstreamed on Spotify and is still smashing on AM and Amazon) and made Taylor a streaming FORCE :clap3:

Taylor said "puta was a mess, I'm gonna make a better record" and she did and the GP knows it :clap3:

Lover is truly her pop repeak after 1989 :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.