The Receipts Masterpost

Saddy

Hey @Jonathancould you update with the new links? Several topics have been out of date for years or no longer exist. New ones already available 

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Unknown User

• Topaz

• Saddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Harry’s thread needs to be added! Someone revamped it recently and it’s really neat now.

OP updated! I removed all threads that are no longer available and added new ones. If I missed any numbers or threads, please let me know :gaycatina1:

On 1/30/2022 at 6:29 PM, Saddy said:

OP updated! I removed all threads that are no longer available and added new ones. If I missed any numbers or threads, please let me know :gaycatina1:

TY for adding Harr's :heart:

11 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

TY for adding Harr's :heart:

No prob :heart:

uhmm whitney's havent been updated because there hasnt been a chartmaster update just to clarify.

9 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

uhmm whitney's havent been updated because there hasnt been a chartmaster update just to clarify.

It's okay, don't worry! I only highlighted the numbers because I wanted people to know that these are old numbers, not because the author of the thread is lazy 

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

It's okay, don't worry! I only highlighted the numbers because I wanted people to know that these are old numbers, not because the author of the thread is lazy 

oh okay thank you :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Added links to "special threads" in the OP so you can find them more easily:celestial2: If some threads are missing, please let me know!

• 2 months later...

@Saddy as far as i know Charlie Puth streaming is around 8.9 B on Spotify as his twitter accounts have noted

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

@Saddy as far as i know Charlie Puth streaming is around 8.9 B on Spotify as his twitter accounts have noted

Updated :celestial2:

• 3 weeks later...