ATRL's Family Feud 6 | WINNER: Fruity

Navyofbadgals

Just now, Icarus said:

I remember my teacher playing it in history class in high school, a definite highlight of my education

lryzdNV.gif 

I remember this one time where the best History teacher of mine showcased a video to the classroom (12-13 year old) with some real life footage of the hanging of Mussolini, a definite highlight of my education .

lryzdNV.gif

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Kavish

• Fruity

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all :heart2: rihsults in 20 minutes from this post

hope you will be here for the historic rihsults of the Historih round :heart2: 

Spoiler

1.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Ventitonic 44. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn 50. @Ventitonic 51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH 56. @URBAN 57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 67. @Citrus 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. @Xedretinz Lododnz @Kathlen♡ @Diarrhoea @theycallmemaraj  @Tropic  @Ash12345

Edited by Navyofbadgals

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

I remember this one time where the best History teacher of mine showcased a video to the classroom (12-13 year old) with some real life footage of the hanging of Mussolini, a definite highlight of my education .

lryzdNV.gif

We should be exposed to violence.  This is why movies like Pixar are above their peers, because they make children feel depressed.  The younger we are aware of the hopeless and chaotic reality we live in, the better prepared and rightfully nihilistic our approach on life will be. When I was 12 for example, I was watching Abu Dhabi beheading videos on the Deep Web - one of the notions that made me see the darkness we revolve in.  Imagine if I was watching the brainwashing movies of Disney Animated Pictures, instead.  I would be as delusional as the masses.

lryzdNV.gif

If anyone didn't put Cleo for the pharaoh I think they should get MINUS points :clown:

Edited by Fruity

Just now, Fruity said:

If anyone didn't put Cleo for the pharoah I think they should get MINUS points :clown:

Tutanhkamun is an icon, Cleopatra is a hoe who destroyed her country

lryzdNV.gif

Just now, Kavish said:

We should be exposed to violence.  This is why movies like Pixar are above their peers, because they make children feel depressed.  The younger we are aware of the hopeless and chaotic reality we live in, the better prepared and rightfully nihilistic our approach on life will be. When I was 12 for example, I was watching Abu Dhabi beheading videos on the Deep Web - one of the notions that made me see the darkness we revolve in.  Imagine if I was watching the brainwashing movies of Disney Animated Pictures, instead.  I would be as delusional as the masses.

lryzdNV.gif

Don't do Disney like that! The Lion King and one of the Winnie-The-Pooh movies had me traumatized/depressed for life!

lryzdNV.gif

9 minutes ago, Fruity said:

If anyone didn't put Cleo for the pharaoh I think they should get MINUS points :clown:

I forgot she exsited :deadbanana4:

I've put another legendary woman in one of the questions tho

lryzdNV.gif

Don't do Disney like that! The Lion King and one of the Winnie-The-Pooh movies had me traumatized/depressed for life!

lryzdNV.gif

I love Disney, but they are too subliminal sometimes.  Good for entertainment only.

lryzdNV.gif

2 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Why? Was she a pharaoh-ness?

I knew I should've went with Tutankamon! But I thot the gays would stan for Cleo

12 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

lryzdNV.gif

the actual organic and talented pharaoh is Ramesses II but I hope that you're right

lryzdNV.gif

Edited by bestfiction

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

I love Disney, but they are too subliminal sometimes.  Good for entertainment only.

lryzdNV.gif

Agreed on that statement, but as a die-hard stan I must drag!

lryzdNV.gif

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I knew I should've went with Tutankamon! But I thot the gays would stan for Cleo

I feel like the gays will stan for women but Tutankhamun is the real answer and every child knows it

I agrih

I said if they didn't put her

4 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I forgot she exsited :deadbanana4:

Flops, wrong side of historih etc

lryzdNV.gif

Just now, Diarrhoea said:

I feel like the gays will stan for women but Tutankhamun is the real answer and every child knows it

True! Tuts was my instinctive answer! Damn!

Just now, bestfiction said:

the actual organic and talented pharaoh is Ramesses II but I hope that you're right

lryzdNV.gif

The one who nearly destroyed his whole army in the Battle of Kadesh? A fad.

lryzdNV.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Cleopatra better win

giphy.gif

This was one of my fave rounds tbh, dear god please don't let Kavish overtake me

giphy.gif

tbh I forgot about King Tut...Cleopatra is that bitch in terms of ATRL

lryzdNV.gif

8 minutes ago, Kavish said:

lryzdNV.gif

While the pessimistic approach has some benefits opposed to the optimism, the negative thinking could have serious mental consequences that easily spiral out of control

that's why we should use both optimism and pessimism

lryzdNV.gif

Just now, Fruity said:

This was one of my fave rounds tbh, dear god please don't let Kavish overtake me

giphy.gif

the sudden acclaim

I love the 2 historih round stans @Fa1x intelectual and u

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.