• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Headlock

• Agenor

2 minutes ago, Green said:

I guess Niall's chances to get in the top 10 are over

Why do you think that? It's still gaining over 2 million on radio daily, and could increase 50 million AI until it peaks on radio. It's too early to write him off.

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, PurrKaty said:

Wow! 1-800 possibly going top 5 :duca:

Beautiful song with a beautiful message. It looks like it could possibly pass Wild Thoughts the following week even and go #4! I know this is mostly Logic's song but I'm so proud on Alessia snatching her 4th top 10 hit :worship: 

I think it's coming for a Top 3 peak tbh if it continues to gain traction

:jonny:

Alessia her radio charisma is on its works again :duca:

1 hour ago, Rentboy said:

Oh here comes the trolling accusation. So predictable. Anyways Im done. Just got the obligatory warning point that comes with any anti Taylor posts these days so Ill leave you to your obsession with replying to every single post about Taylor...and then calling the poster a troll cause they actually reply to you.

and trust I will never reply to you again. Some people are just not worth the effort. If I can find a block feature you can be the first on it. Feel honoured.

Lmao being hypocritical with your posts when it comes to Taylor specifically is the definition of trolling, you're purposefully hating on her, and you have been doing so for a while from what I have seen. It's either that, or you're so blinded by your apparent hatred of her that you can't accept that LWYMMD is a huge success for Taylor, and so are looking for any possible way to downplay her success. And I have responded to each of your posts with actual comments and counterarguments, I didn't call you a troll until my latest reply to you when it became so obvious I couldn't not comment on it anymore. 

Hope to see you around in other Taylor threads, I know you'll continue to be perched when it comes to her success :heart2:

OT: Alessia really has been getting hit after hit, and she deserves it. Same with Logic, 1-800-273-8255 has such an amazing message, I'm glad it's doing so well :heart2: :clap3:

Edited by Headlock

12 minutes ago, NEZ said:

I like liams song. Sure it sounds like a throwback but i think thats what makes it kind of stand out. 

Lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Wait at this VMA performance saving 1-800 and causing Alessia to get her highest charting hit :skull:

Hope BY adjusts up

QueenofCopyPaste

Logic, Alessia, & Khalid needs to perform  on TODAY SHOW and GMA next :keir:

8 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

Worst #1 in decades. One of those who you won't even remember it ever topped the chart.

The overreaction :skull:

I'm so proud to be a Logic fan. :cries:

peterstyles13
8 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

Worst #1 in decades. One of those who you won't even remember it ever topped the chart.

Well, this is just your biased opinion so I'm not sure why you are stating this as a fact :rip:.

Anyways, congrats to Taylor. Despite what some haters claim, this will go down in history as one of the biggest comeback of the decade! Numbers don't lie. I didn't expect the song to beat all these records.

Just now, peterstyles13 said:

Well, this is just your biased opinion so I'm not sure why you are stating this as a fact :rip:.

Anyways, congrats to Taylor. Despite what some haters claim, this will go down in history as one of the biggest comeback of the decade! Numbers don't lie. I didn't expect the song to beat all these records.

Im happy for taylor but they are right in the fact that the song is forgettable.

On 9/4/2017 at 5:39 PM, ChartsFan said:

Not necessarily.

the fact that they had the best girl group sps debut of the year, speaks volumes of the state of girl groups in 2017  

That is probably more newsworthy than yet more rappers doing good in streaming in 2017.

Yeah, that rapper made news here in Tampa this past weekend, but for all the wrong reasons. I'll avoid going too-off topic and getting a WP though.

peterstyles13
Just now, Adonis said:

Im happy for taylor but they are right in the fact that the song is forgettable.

That's an opinion tho, not a fact. It's WAY too early to say this song is forgettable. The reception it had since its release is amazing and almost unprecendented for Taylor. There's no stats that suggest that this won't go down as a big event.

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

1    Look What You Made Me Do     710   (=) (170k sales, 64m streams)
2    Despacito     417   (=)
3    Bodak Yellow     417  (=) 
4    Wild Thoughts     314   (=)
5    1-800-273-8255     300   (+3)
6    Attention     284   (-1)
7    Ready For It     281   (debut) (140k sales, 14m streams)
8    Believer     268   (-2)
9    There's Nothing Holdin Me Back     265   (-1)
10    Unforgettable     260   (-3)
11    Rake It Up     252   (+2)
12    Bank Account     244   
13    Strip That Down     240 (-3)   
14    Sorry Not Sorry     240   (+4)
15    Slow Hands     231   (=)

I hope Bodak snatches #2, and further ends Despacito.

So why didn't BB release the rest of the Top 10? Gary said it would come out later today. Jim Asker actually got the Country Update out ahead of the BB H 100 T 10 lol.

I admit I've been preparing to evacuate for Hurricane Irma today, so music charts aren't my biggest priority right now.

25 minutes ago, cdschart said:

Wait at this VMA performance saving 1-800 and causing Alessia to get her highest charting hit :skull:

Hope BY adjusts up

Here peaked at #5

Scars peaked at #8

Stay peaked at #7

next week it should tie Here :duca:

Just now, PurrKaty said:

Here peaked at #5

Scars peaked at #8

Stay peaked at #7

next week it should tie Here :duca:

yeah I know I'm assuming it will improve to #4 in the final predictions because WT is falling apart in sales and declining on radio 

Just now, cdschart said:

yeah I know I'm assuming it will improve to #4 in the final predictions because WT is falling apart in sales and declining on radio 

I knew that's what you were referring too. I was just stating the other positions of her top 10's :hug: 

9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

That's an opinion tho, not a fact. It's WAY too early to say this song is forgettable. The reception it had since its release is amazing and almost unprecendented for Taylor. There's no stats that suggest that this won't go down as a big event.

It is a big event that no one will care about or remember later down the line. Remember Hold It Against Me? Its similar to that song but that song is stronger. Were it not for the amazing video, this song wouldve went down as a massive underperformer.

Edited by Adonis

46 minutes ago, alkralkra said:

That's a beat weaK

Republican officially Her first flop era

nickirunczuvw.gif

Dont tell them that though. Streaming is the future now!! Apparently 340k is 2.4 million sps back in 2012. :toofunny2: 

Edited by NEZ

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Comeback?!

ma the definition of thst word has sure changed.

she is following up a #1 album that had more than one #1.  She has had s very recent #2 peaking song,

she didn't go anywhere to have a "comeback" she's been st the top of her game for years and remains there. 

Tell that to ATRL, Twitter, and the media as a whole, they sure missed it based on how they've been treating her for years :lmao:

30 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

So why didn't BB release the rest of the Top 10? Gary said it would come out later today. Jim Asker actually got the Country Update out ahead of the BB H 100 T 10 lol.

I admit I've been preparing to evacuate for Hurricane Irma today, so music charts aren't my biggest priority right now.

Someone linked the article on a couple of pages ago:

2 hours ago, Sylar said:

Hope you stay safe for Hurricane Irma :heart2:

Edited by Headlock

19 minutes ago, Adonis said:

It is a big event that no one will care about or remember later down the line. Remember Hold It Against Me? Its similar to that song but that song is stronger. Were it not for the amazing video, this song wouldve went down as a massive underperformer.

LWYMMD would have gone #1 without the video :celestial3:

23 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

They did release the articles and the video.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7950114/taylor-swift-look-what-you-made-me-do-number-one-hot-100

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7950152/despacito-taylor-swift-hot-100-logic-liam-payne

18 minutes ago, NEZ said:

Dont tell them that though. Streaming is the future now!! Apparently 340k is 2.4 million sps back in 2012. :toofunny2: 

So based off of your standards, everyone is currently flopping now, since Taylor had the highest debut sales week this year?