Billboard Charts (September 3-9, 2017)

iHype.

4 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I'm pretty sure it was Black Eyed Pea's with 26(?) consecutive weeks in 2009, And I think Before that it was either Mariah during the daydream era or Usher during the confessions era, but I think it was usher. 

Yeah, BEP hold that records for 26 consecutive weeks. If it wasn't AATB, Taylor will have 19 consecutive weeks at #1 during 1989 era

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Headlock

• Agenor

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Hmm, poor Taylor fans having to deal with Her new sing losing out on over 2 days of sales/streams cuz...um...She felt like it? 

ikr. 

hope RFI can go top 6 since it's not far from Attention.

Gonna have two top 10s and it hasn't been 2 weeks since the era started. congrats Tay!

This girl Alessia has so many hits, but who is she? I recognize her name from the "hits," but I feel like I know nothing about her :deadbanana3: That might be the only thing stopping her from being big. She seems like a sweet girl, though. 

I think her new era will be frontloaded :doc: She needs to go back to her old sound. Btw, this is still a good debut for her. And I still expct her tourto gross more than MDNA

Pretty much exactly in line what i thought. 350k with the instagrats being withdrawn and 84 mill streams (that's maybe a lil more than i thought).

So all in all, massive ofc.

So in total she made the 1k points right? Almost half of Hello's points. Goes to show how huge Hello was rather than downplaying LWYMMD

There's a new record for the biggest drop from #1 on the BB 200 this week. Science Fiction by Brand New plummets/plunges (maybe not strong enough words) 1-97, -88% for the week. That's a record no one wants to set. And since the prior record was 1-43 by Bon Jovi, I don't think SF has any threat of losing that record anytime soon. :frown:

5 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Some things

1. If you preorder the album, the instant grat isn't counted towards the song chart, nothing was deducted from Taylor's debut.

2. LWYMMD is not bigger than Hello, it didn't have a bigger SPS debut and I guarantee Hello would have done more if released now.

3. This is easily Taylor's biggest debut, whether it will keep the longevity to be her biggest hit remains to be seen.

4. Nothing about her single is floppish, anyone claiming that is delusional.

If you buy the single first and then pre-order the album that sale counts for the song chart and is then deducted... 

6 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

any chance alessia could go #1 at some point?

Not sure how much more potential it has on radio and Youtube. Views are increasing very nicely now, but still very far behind and don't think for now that radio will play it enough to be a #1 threat, but not like it's super far away from maybe being a threat. 

Why is everyone referring to 1-800 as "Alessia's song" ??

She sings only half a verse on it :toofunny3: 

4 hours ago, Exodus said:

BEST Hot 100 in a long time. I love the shift back to pop (Taylor, Charlie, Shawn and Liam all representing!) and still enjoy the variety in the remaining songs! :party:

I agree with this :beatfreak:

2 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

Why is everyone referring to 1-800 as "Alessia's song" ??

She sings only half a verse on it :toofunny3: 

Cause nobody cares about Logic :celestial5:

On 3/9/2017 at 4:34 PM, NEZ said:

Not sure why anyone has high expectations for them in the first place. :michael: 

Because their stans call them the biggest GG in the world and they just sons half of what Glory Days did in a market three times as big.

14 hours ago, JChart said:

I'm on the dissapointed that Despacito didn't get the new record side, but I'm glad T. Swift is slaying & it's insane watching the views on YouTube grow!! At this rate she'll pass 1 billion by Halloween & smash Adele's record!

It's okay. Adele will snatched it back when she releases her lead single :celestial5:

Pretty awful #1... Hopefully it won't last more than 2 weeks atop.

13 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Most Top 10s for females who started this decade:

Ariana 8

Alessia 4

Meghan 4

What a random trio. Makes Ariana look better than I expected. 

How many of them are solo? :celestial5:

16 hours ago, Porygon2z said:

Worst #1 in decades. One of those who you won't even remember it ever topped the chart.

It's a lead single by one of the most famous names in music right now, and the song/video happen to be very talked about for obvious reasons. I'm sure enough people will remember it.

On 9/3/2017 at 3:36 PM, JonginBey said:

ATRLers do it for free in club bathrooms, so it's not the worst case scenario.

Gurl I get my check 

7 minutes ago, Remixed said:

What happened to the 550k? Kworb was right :rip: 

276k is still well below 353k. That why I was surprised at kworbs initial numbers too. Was clear that it was doing at least 300k at that point

'

HDD just put out a prediction too early. Can't be accurate at all that early and guess they just looked at the first day and not really the live data like we do

Edited by simmnfierzig

9 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

So why didn't BB release the rest of the Top 10? Gary said it would come out later today. Jim Asker actually got the Country Update out ahead of the BB H 100 T 10 lol.

I admit I've been preparing to evacuate for Hurricane Irma today, so music charts aren't my biggest priority right now.

Run gurl and stop attention seeking

nickirunczuvw.gif

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

It's okay. Adele will snatched it back when she releases her lead single :celestial5:

Pretty awful #1... Hopefully it won't last more than 2 weeks atop.

This tea. 

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

How many of them are solo? :celestial5:

Ariana: Only Dangerous Woman. :deadbanana3:

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

This tea. 

Ariana: Only Dangerous Woman. :deadbanana3:

and Focus :fan: 

7 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

I see no one can dethrone Taylor unless Eminem makes a surprise release. She's coming for 10+ weeks at #1 or somehow Cardi blows up for upcoming weeks. Bodak Yellow is still behind in every aspect right now 

I'll feel bad for Cardi if BY is blocked. It feels pretty massive.

2 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

I'll feel bad for Cardi if BY is blocked. It feels pretty massive.

It needs some live performances to give a huge boost. 

I really hope 1-800-273-8255 dethrones LWYMMD in the next weeks.

Is Taylor going to own the top 2 next week? :rip:

Edited by Mark Rih