Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Fujii Kaze - 'Prema'

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

did you buy the LE signed cd?

iTunes 

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 50thStateofMind
    50thStateofMind

    oh wow, first single incoming....in 80 mins!    

  • @50thStateofMind J-POP EMERGENCY 🚨    Hachikō debuts at #29 at Japan Hot 100 charts Considering it's an English song, this isn't bad right?  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    Fuji is easily one of my most streamed male artists, so im super excited for the album. Hachiko slaps!

@50thStateofMind

 

From an recent Musica interview 

 

▶ Musically, there are tracks with a New Jack Swing vibe, loop-based bangers like "Hachiki" with its robust disco beat, songs that evoke '80s new wave/post-punk, deep soul ballads, and crisp electro-funk—it's incredibly varied. But what kind of musical work were you aiming to create?

Kaze: I was conscious of the '80s. I've come to really feel the incredible energy the world had in the '80s, including Japan. You can sense it just by listening to the music or watching MVs and footage from that time. I felt like that era's energy was something I needed now, and that a lot of people might need it too. It's like… the era was just so vibrant.

 

▶ Right. New wave, hip-hop, the fusion of hip-hop and R&B that gave birth to New Jack Swing—it was a time when new inventions kept emerging in music history, a time full of that kind of energy.

 

Kaze: Exactly. You can feel this drive, like, 'We're gonna do something new!' And even now, musically and visually, it all feels so fresh. That energy that moved the era forward, the energy each individual had—it's amazing, and I have this admiration for that time. Up until now, I hadn't been able to express my respect for it, so this time, I thought it'd be interesting to just go for it directly.

 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1361665607610667140/1384380267401056286/Musica_2025.pdf?ex=68523818&is=6850e698&hm=9e60634506bcffe280a6ccf2728f3bfd5be94e6090663fe5199e481d8f01e3b4&


@50thStateofMind J-POP EMERGENCY 🚨 

 

Hachikō debuts at #29 at Japan Hot 100 charts

Considering it's an English song, this isn't bad right?

 

spacer.png

  • Author
21 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

sorry, I see now: 

Limited Edition includes "Pre: Prema", six songs previously released after LOVE ALL SERVE ALL along with the unreleased track "It's Alright"...so itʻll be
 

1. grace
2. Feelin' Go(o)d
3. Workin' Hard
4. It's Alright
5. Hana
6. Michite Yuku
7. Pure White
 

wow :clap3: 

welp I guess no japanese album in sight then

13 minutes ago, mathekr said:

welp I guess no japanese album in sight then

Fujii is attempting to crossover, with his artistry mixing Japanese & American elements in his music, he's one of the very few J-Pop artists that has potential to do so.

2 hours ago, mathekr said:

welp I guess no japanese album in sight then

with all these extra tracks is almost half Japanese :celestial4:

On 6/18/2025 at 11:45 AM, Yog said:


@50thStateofMind J-POP EMERGENCY 🚨 

 

Hachikō debuts at #29 at Japan Hot 100 charts

Considering it's an English song, this isn't bad right?

 

spacer.png

UPDATE: @50thStateofMind

 

He achieved this record in two and a half days of counting. Normally, Japanese artists rarely do anything that would put them at a disadvantage on the Japanese charts, but he released his new song according to global standards.

 

He's actually smashing. 

Edited by Yog

Prema track lengths


1. Casket Girl (4:05)
2. I Need U Back (3:06)
3. Hachikō (4:31)
4. Love Like This (4:21)
5. Prema (4:23)
6. It Ain't Over (5:00)
7. You (4:42)
8. Okay, Goodbye (3:51)
9. Forever Young (5:54)

 

Total: 39:53


His shortest album to date, but 7 out of 9 songs are longer than 4mins!! Quality over quantity!


@50thStateofMind

On 6/21/2025 at 4:58 AM, Yog said:

Prema track lengths


1. Casket Girl (4:05)
2. I Need U Back (3:06)
3. Hachikō (4:31)
4. Love Like This (4:21)
5. Prema (4:23)
6. It Ain't Over (5:00)
7. You (4:42)
8. Okay, Goodbye (3:51)
9. Forever Young (5:54)

 

Total: 39:53


His shortest album to date, but 7 out of 9 songs are longer than 4mins!! Quality over quantity!


@50thStateofMind

ngl, I LOVE short albums that are quality. A 9 track album where everything hits is *chef kiss*...

 

and YES to the track lengths.

 

the last minute of Hachikō is godly :alexz: 

Just now, 50thStateofMind said:

ngl, I LOVE short albums that are quality. A 9 track album where everything hits is *chef kiss*...

 

and YES to the track lengths.

 

the last minute of Hachikō is godly :alexz: 

Preorders:
#1 in Amazon 

#2 In ITunes 

 

I think he'll sell more than LASA in his first week (144K) since it's a long awaited album and he has more fans now but.. sales might fall off since it's an English album.

 

 

Fujii Kaze scores 7th Top 10 Japan Hot 100 hit with Hachikō.

 

spacer.png

 

@50thStateofMind LEGEND

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Fujii Kaze scores 7th Top 10 Japan Hot 100 hit with Hachikō.

 

spacer.png

 

@50thStateofMind LEGEND

with an English song is pretty wild.

 

interesting that きらり peaked at #2, his highest charting hit there

14 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

with an English song is pretty wild.

 

interesting that きらり peaked at #2, his highest charting hit there

It's dropping in streams drastically, I think it's peaked already, which is fine, I've been told he's mostly an Album's artist in a way, I would love to see him get his first #1 in the future :heart:

Edited by Yog

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

It's dropping in streams drastically, I think it's peaked already, which is fine, I've been told he's mostly an Album's artist in a way, I would love to see him get his first #1 in the future :heart:

I wonder which (if any) other songs we'll get before the album drops

48 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I wonder which (if any) other songs we'll get before the album drops

I Need U Back is the shortest song of the album, that might become an single.

  • 2 weeks later...

@50thStateofMind Fujii previews an new track from his upcoming album, "Love Like This" 

 

 

Fuji is easily one of my most streamed male artists, so im super excited for the album. Hachiko slaps!

7 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Fuji is easily one of my most streamed male artists, so im super excited for the album. Hachiko slaps!

I can't wait either :katie2:

  • 3 weeks later...

@50thStateofMind the new single "Love Like This" is cute, the most 80's sounding track so far, nice mid tempo power ballad, 2/2 so far 

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

the new song is giving me strong call me by your name (the movie) vibe:DWAS:

Really? I was getting Gwen Stefani's cool vibe. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.