Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lord Huron - 'The Cosmic Selector Vol. 1'

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...

Gorgeous record, specially the second half of the album.  :clap3:

 

This is actually my first time listening to his music, I can't wait to dive into his discography.

  • Author
On 7/23/2025 at 6:53 AM, computer.boy said:

Gorgeous record, specially the second half of the album.  :clap3:

 

This is actually my first time listening to his music, I can't wait to dive into his discography.

It's such a solid album! Not a song I dislike. Their music is always very lush and beautifully, carefully arranged. 


A few thoughts if you wanna dive into their discography:

 

If you like the songs on this album that have a rock edge to them, I'd suggest listening to Vide Noir. The rest of the band's discography is similar in sound to this one, each album having its little distinct aspects- I personally think Long Lost stands out because of its incredible sequencing and narration. I hope you enjoy!!

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.