Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Sigrid teases new era

Featured Replies

14 hours ago, FlauntYourTeeth said:

no sis...WE means it came from the website. They do this to track where source of the link comes from

Yes I found this out after trying to decipher the title of my fave's next single via these links :suburban:

 

She forgot she was gonna release a new song I see

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 hours ago, rudddeboy said:

and where I'm talking about the "WE"? put your glasses on sis. 

Oh whoops looks like I can't read :gaycat7:

  • 2 weeks later...

she played new songs yesterday at a Norwegian festival. one of them is called Jellyfish and she said that will be released soon. 

Edited by rudddeboy

I don't know why, but I think that Forever might be the title of the project (album or EP) Sigrid's going to drop and "Jellyfish" is the lead/focus single.

 

Anyway, hurry up!

6 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

I don't know why, but I think that Forever might be the title of the project (album or EP) Sigrid's going to drop and "Jellyfish" is the lead/focus single.

 

Anyway, hurry up!

We need an album (and it needs to be better than her last…)

  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, rudddeboy said:


Now we need a release date (27/06, maybe)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.