Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Twenty-four seven, I'm 365

Featured Replies

 Wait for me heaven, I'm here 'til I die

 

I'm goin' all in
It's 5 in the mornin', I'm busy ballin'
I ain't even stoppin'
It's 5 in the mornin', I'm so devoted
I'm goin' all in (all in)
It's 5 in the mornin', I'm busy ballin'
I ain't even stoppin'
It's 5 in the mornin', yeah

 

x7ZNAbj.gif

Lowkey need a trap pop album from her. This song just goes WAAAAYYYY too hard

 

giphy.gif

I miss this Charli tbh

 

The droplets era was so good to us

Edited by Sazare

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.