Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Belinda & Kenia OS - "Jackpot"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • prettyinpink940
    prettyinpink940

    Reminder that Belinda hasn't released an album since 2013. In 21 years she has released four albums. 

  • Not gonna listen to any snippets because I want to hear the full song when it comes out.   That being said, y'all better support this single or Belipop is never making a full album comeback

  • Love her new music, Bugatti is good but my favorite is 300 Noches 

Reminder that Belinda hasn't released an album since 2013. In 21 years she has released four albums. 

Love her new music, Bugatti is good but my favorite is 300 Noches 

New look!! She looks amazing

 

 

The looks in the video are amazing

 

 

 

 

Not gonna listen to any snippets because I want to hear the full song when it comes out.

 

That being said, y'all better support this single or Belipop is never making a full album comeback again

We better actually get an album and a tour this time around and I'm really excited for her Danna Paola collab to come out

THANK GOD BELINDA POP IS BACK :WAP: love it, kinda basic but works for me

First listen: I fear this is forgettable 

 

Second listen, 30 minutes later: wait, it's growing on me.

 

3rd listen with the music video: it's a bop, I fear! 
:WAP:

It's cute. I hate that fake accent she's been doing this era though.

 

I am not a fan of Kenia and I don't think she brought anything to this song. And the video while there was budget, they were pretty much "go girl give us nothing".

 

But yes finally corridos are done and she's doing pop :clap3: now BRING the album Ms. Peregrin, it's been 4 singles and the lead was released almost a year ago.

5 songs out and still not album :gaycat6:

btw the single cover is giving Sasha Fierce x Chromatica 

 

6 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I hate that fake accent she's been doing this era though.

That's the reason I can't listen to 300 noches 🙄

Edited by Zeferino
Syntax

Belinda pop is back

I love the song
MV 10/10

2 hours ago, Zeferino said:

5 songs out and still not album :gaycat6:

btw the single cover is giving Sasha Fierce x Chromatica 

 

That's the reason I can't listen to 300 noches 🙄

She said that another single would be released in December and another in February/March with the release of the album.

 

Spoiler

Imagen

the official cover

 

I heard it yesterday I was like... this is cute! Same thing happen with the video

 

 

After more listening this song is total BOP!!!
 

Belinda where is the Album??

1 hour ago, enjebas2 said:

600K :clap3:

 

 

Kinda flop numbers since it has her and Kenia :/ but let's keep supporting. Nathanael carried 300 noches 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.