• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• KatyPrismSpirit

Not for me, it sounds more like show tunes than jazz, but she sounds incredible in it and I do enjoy the second half more than the first, but probably won't listen to it more than a couple of times 

• Like 1

This may be a dumb question, but why did she do "good morning" and "oh when the saints"?

aren't these super old songs. Are they somehow relevant to older Joker films?

the joker and smile are def my faves, i usually don't listen to jazzga but this was pretty nice 

1 hour ago, NoAngelus said:

I can't believe how many people in here are lying to themselves and us about liking this album, guys it's ok not to enjoy side project, there's a new album coming out that you will probably like honestly, no need to force yourself to listen to this. :suburban:

Speak for yourself, Love For Sale is my favourite album of all time. I'm absolutely over the moon that JazzGa continues to release anything:WAP:

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

On Harlequin, she uses all these artifacts of vintage pop to continue a story she's been telling her entire career.

This is exactly what I've been thinking all day. That's what makes this a real Gaga alberm vs C2C/LFS in my eyes.

I like it much better than a 3.5/5 though :heart2: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Speak for yourself, Love For Sale is my favourite album of all time. I'm absolutely over the moon that JazzGa continues to release anything:WAP:

Of ALL time? Chile…

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Of ALL time? Chile…

Yes. What's your favorite album, P!NK2LOVE?

ScreenShot2024-04-16at10_29_46am.thumb.p

• Haha 4

Her vocals are immaculate on it. Happy Mistake is the only one that gives the cover artwork. The album doesn't have much replay value apart from HM but it's a solid effort that just makes me crave for her new album even more :jonny5:

Sorry but Little Monsters and their unreasonable expectations never not send me. Everything pointed to a theatrical album.

Anyhow I actually love this record. I've been listening non stop to Smile and If My Friends Could See Me Now. 

My top 3

Smile

If My Friends Could See Me Now

Folie à Deux

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Sorry but Little Monsters and their unreasonable expectations never not send me. Everything pointed to a theatrical album.

Anyhow I actually love this record. I've been listening non stop to Smile and If My Friends Could See Me Now. 

My top 3

Smile

If My Friends Could See Me Now

Folie à Deux

You seem to be in a lot of gaga threads lately, are you becoming a gaga fan? 

3 hours ago, gagalips said:

People turn it off after good morning kiiiiiii

The Joker doing those numbers without playlisting. Should have been the single tbh 

I agree they should've pushed The Joker honestly its an unknown song and could've easily balled as Gaga song.

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

You seem to be in a lot of gaga threads lately, are you becoming a gaga fan? 

I've been a (casual) Gaga fan since I was in elementary school poo

• Like 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I've been a (casual) Gaga fan since I was in elementary school poo

Okey Katy Prism Spirit

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Okey Katy Prism Spirit

You do know people can like more than 1 artist right

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

She's a good singer but she really needs to stop with the karaoké jazz albums. Her covers are so boring to listen to

The Joker, Happy Mistake and FAD are nice

• Like 7

This is by far my favorite jazz project from her.

The Joker, Oh When The Saints and Gonna Build a Mountain are my favorite covers. Happy Mistake and FAD are also great, especially the former one.

Edited by Paparazzaid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.