• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• futuresuperstar2023

• Badgalbriel

• The Music Industry

I'm personally still somewhat of a fan

Β 

But Im taking a break of her music and trying not to pay much attention to her this week moving forward.

Β 

I'm exhausted of her releases and constant news, also half of her fanbase are really insufferable in every corner of the internet.

Β 

I will still support her future projects, will probably remain a casual fan.

Β 

I really think is a good idea just to ignore her and look forward to Reputation Tv and TS12 whenever it drops, hopefully its better than all her releases the last couple years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Too much success, the constant releases and mediocre music since MIDnights. Plus all the variants released to block and overshadow other female artists

Β 

Edited by Shimenawa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

It started with the Grammys. Winning AOTY + TTPD announcement + ignoring Celine turned a lot of people offΒ πŸ₯²

Edited by hawx23
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

This is the second time a Taylor Swift stan has brought up Beyonce. I got the answer now judging from these comments

Β Now hold on. Why are you calling me a s*iftie when I never insulted or came for you?

People throw rocks at things that shine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bitterness. Even without Taylor's physicals she absolutely obliterates her peers. I do think she will take a 2 year break as soon as the tour and debut TV drops to let the OTH catch their breath. She's fed us well since 2020. As much as everyone is sick of her releases, I'm just as sick of the variants argument when they only add about 10-20k if that, especially when every other artist has variants I mean Christ, speed up and slowed down variants? I myself don't have a problem with it, like at all, my problem is with the double standard hypocrites when it comes to Taylor. Guess what…if we removed all artists variants she's still gonna stomp them, and she's still gonna stomp them only with streams. And honestly after Billie's remarks about variants then having like 9 herself she had it coming. I'm glad Taylor blocked her. I like Billie but the tour comments and the variants comments weren't it. Maybe if she did a three hour show 150 times she might grab the top spot.Β 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

It's never that serious. I think people just enjoy riling up certain SwiftiesΒ 

Β 

IMG_2271.thumb.jpeg.9cffcaff27d80ae014a18425f0b74ec3.jpeg

Because the insane success she has achieved over the last couple of years is highly disproportionate to what she actually has to offer as an artist and entertainer. So naturally there will be a lot of discourse around that, especially on a forum like this.

Β 

The bigger the artist the bigger the target indeed. But also, the lesser the talent the higher the hostility as well. :cm:Β 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

They're just jealous that their fave will never ever :gaycat3:Β reach that level of successΒ 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

They're mad I just got my third copy of TTPDΒ :swing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because none of their faves can compete with herΒ :coffee:

• Like 1

A big part are the toxic success stans that I suspect are not even actual Swifties since they never actually talk about her work but constantly hide behind her numbers to antagonize other fanbases.

hihi.gif.79736e10189a300acf4e572735618aa

Β 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

A big part are the toxic success stans that I suspect are not even actual Swifties since they never actually talk about her work but constantly hide behind her numbers to antagonize other fanbases.

hihi.gif.79736e10189a300acf4e572735618aa

Β 

Like the rapid new stans of Sabrina Carpenter?Β hihi.gif.79736e10189a300acf4e572735618aa

Not thinking she's the best artist in the world is not hating her but her fans think it is. :dies:

• Thanks 2

Overexposure, mediocrity, annoying cult fanbase

• Thanks 7

bad music

• Thanks 2

its absolutely the overexposureΒ 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 3

I've been an OTH but since Taylord ended Charlie's fraudulent ass and the pretentious basic yt gays I might be stanning her

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator

ATRL will foam at the mouth over any female artist at some point or another.Β :coffee2:

• Like 3

Because after creating beautiful pieces of art such as folklore and evermore, in order to capitalize on her success, she chose to sacrifice quality for quantity. And capitalize she does, releasing 30+ versions of the same (mid) album with one extra useless version of a song to intentionally, fraudulently keep her (mid) album at number 1. I find it gross. That's why.

Β 

Β 

her haters can't accept the fact that people irl have different opinions than them. loud minority all of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ATRL stans for success, it isn't because people are jealous of her or angry she's succeeding. I think people are getting tired of her passive aggressive mean girl antics that she can hide under the guise of pushing for more success. The Olivia, Billie, and Charli situations are examples that come to mind.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Slayn said:

Because after creating beautiful pieces of art such as folklore and evermore, in order to capitalize on her success, she chose to sacrifice quality for quantity. And capitalize she does, releasing 30+ versions of the same (mid) album with one extra useless version of a song to intentionally, fraudulently keep her (mid) album at number 1. I find it gross. That's why.

Β 

Β 

Y'all are so funny. "Fraudulently keep it at #1" with variants as if it hasn't been the most streamed album every week since its releaseΒ :priceless:

• Like 2

I don't think the non-Taylor stans truly ever liked her, and just gravitated towards her because of her numbers but once you shed that there's nothing much left for them. With the other pop girls, even if you didn't necessarily stan them, there was something to pull you towards them beyond the numbers: Bey with her electric killer live performances and (formerly) visual eras, Gaga with her extravagance and eccentricity, Rihanna with her hits and cool and fashionable appeal. There was something that sustained interest beyond commercial success and Taylor doesn't have that. It makes perfect sense that people aren't as excited about her on this forum or the average pop or music listener either, she's just immensely dull and even her kind of success can't mask that. I haven't seen real hate for though. She doesn't even get the level of hate her stans give to other musicians and the only reason she's not getting the kind of lashings is for the same humongous numbers she pulls.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.