Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

50 minutes ago, Sannie said:

There you go again rambling on incoherently and making things up to get mad about.

Last I checked, it was you and your ilk wanting a second Trump presidency despite Trump and Republicans wanting to Nuke Gaza. :ahh: 

😂

• Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

You can applaud Iran for being defensive of Palestine while also acknowledging their government is rather regressive. It's okay to think this I think. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

It's funny seeing the ones who have yelled for  months about innocent people being murdered and how grotesque that is literally openly hope for the murder of more innocent people. Which is what will happen if Iran strikes Isreal. 

but I guess yall are ok with selective murdering of innocent people as long as its against a group of people yall dislike 💀

Nah, Americans and Israelis are not innocent. They are genocide apologists who enthusiastically vote to empower evil men like Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Naftali Bennett and Benny Gantz.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, GhostBox said:

It's funny seeing the ones who have yelled for  months about innocent people being murdered and how grotesque that is literally openly hope for the murder of more innocent people. Which is what will happen if Iran strikes Isreal. 

but I guess yall are ok with selective murdering of innocent people as long as its against a group of people yall dislike 💀

You've been reacting laughing emojis since October 7th to posts of people feeling traumatised by the genocide in Gaza… I… I…. I dunno with you anymore man. You literally post laughing faces at the slaughter of 10a of thousands of children. You need to be checked out or something 'cause I dunno if you recognise the irony… :deadbanana2:

Whatever your beliefs are - you'll burn in whatever hell is available to you. So I rest … I sleep easy knowing that. 

Edited by Eat The Acid
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

You've been reacting laughing emojis since October 7th to posts of people feeling traumatised by the genocide in Gaza… I… I…. I dunno with you anymore man. You literally post laughing faces at the slaughter of 10a of thousands of children. You need to be checked out or something 'cause I dunno if you recognise the irony… :deadbanana2:

Whatever your beliefs are - you'll burn in whatever hell is available to you. So I rest … I sleep easy knowing that. 

So you have no response  to what I posted besides making **** up like you always do? How surprising 💀

If one day I do find my self in hell I'm sure you and every other user who are openly cheering on Iran to bomb innocent people will be right beside me. 🥰 I sleep well knowing that 

• Thumbs Down 9

The US should have put brakes on this a long time ago, but both Netanyahu and Biden are war criminals, so I'm not surprised. I hope they get some sort of just punishment before they ultimately rot in hell

• Like 1

I just think the world is watching Ukraine/Russia and Palestine/Israel till the point of no return and take action when it's gonna be too late

Looks like every major world wars started like that. I have a feeling that both Europe and Middle East wars will merge eventually to become one massive war including Eastern Europe and Western Asia

Hope I'm wrong 

It's funny some of you are cheering on war from your safe home in US or whatever, you will be crying like a baby the day this war reaches you 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

If one day I do find my self in hell I'm sure you and every other user who are openly cheering on

There are people cheering on hoping this escalates but I have a hunch it's not exactly who you think.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

It's funny some of you are cheering on war from your safe home in US or whatever, you will be crying like a baby the day this war reaches you 

That's true but this also applies to all Americans and Israelis who oppose a ceasefire, when they are safe in their bed writing with from their phones or laptop. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aethereal said:

That's true but this also applies to all Americans and Israelis who oppose a ceasefire, when they are safe in their bed writing with from their phones or laptop. 

Yes, very true

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GhostBox said:

So you have no response  to what I posted besides making **** up like you always do? How surprising 💀

If one day I do find my self in hell I'm sure you and every other user who are openly cheering on Iran to bomb innocent people will be right beside me. 🥰 I sleep well knowing that 

Israel: *bombs innocent Palestinians*

You: Trump would also help em nuke Gaza😂 💀 🥰

You've been literally cheering on Biden as he sends Israel more money and weapons to bomb Palestinians. Drop this act already. You're literally one of the most despicable users on this website. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Israel: *bombs innocent Palestinians*

You: Trump would also help em nuke Gaza😂 💀 🥰

You've been literally cheering on Biden as he sends Israel more money and weapons to bomb Palestinians. Drop this act already. You're literally one of the most despicable users on this website. 

Agreed. even backhanded Palestinian racism should be met with an immediate perm ban. no ifs or buts. I'm sick of this. 

• Thanks 4

16 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Sounds familiar, right?

This is literally what you do when we post literal facts and data to counter argue your ridiculous statements... except you do a laughing or thumbs down reaction.

Will you three remaining braincells be able to comprehend that statement?

Edited by ZeroSuitBritney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Quote one post that I reacted laughed to or have written a celebration of the slaughter of Iranian deaths? 

I can retrieve at least 10+ posts of you reacting with "😂" emojis to people worrying about, challenging or desperately distressed about the death of Palestinian children. You're a despicable human being and I wish you the absolute worst in your life.

Karma will get you and if not, your eternity is going to be punishment. ☺️

Edited by Eat The Acid
  • Thanks 4

idk what israel expected attacking iran, did they not expect them to retaliate?

• Like 2

it's happening 

Praying for all the innocents that will be impacted by these strikes  

• Like 1

Here it is…

10 minutes ago, mercurialworld said:

it's happening 

A horrible situation they could have avoided by the government not being made up of bloodthirsty demons

And it begins

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.