Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

1 minute ago, Kassi said:

This is awful and hope it's resolved soon. Innocent Palestinians are the ones who will suffer the most of course like in the last iteration of the Arab-Israeli war. 

This will only empower Bibi and give his government carte blanche to do anything in the name of "survival". 

if it wasn't about survival then, it definitely is now.. yemen, syria, iran, lebanon joining forces will EMBOLDEN Israel and its western allies even more now. Iran misclicked. 

• Confused 2

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

I hope no innocent Lebanese lives are lost to the Israeli terrorists.

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is so scary, I don't want to get drafted :dancehall:

I just hope the groceries won't get more expensive because of this

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

This **** is scary... 

Iran has a right to defend itself. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

If the US tries to shoot down the drones, isn't the risk that they fall down onto whatever country/town/city is below?

Oh this is not good… :!ohno: 

14 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I just hope the groceries won't get more expensive because of this

stfu :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Israelis wanting to basically put enough pressure on Palestinians that they would flee into a barren desert in the borders of Egypt, only for their government's poor military strategy to now increasingly lead to the reality of life in Israel becoming more and more miserable. And yet they're still better off than the Palestinians they're terrorizing.

A nightmare 

What a nightmare. I pray for the innocent civilians in the Middle East don't suffer! 

• Like 2

i'm not even fearmongering or being a doomer, this is genuinely the beginning of world war III :mazen:

It's so disheartening but I just see no way in which Israel won't come out as the victor in this. Even if this all gets resolved, they will continue their illegal settlements in the West Bankuntil Palestinians are wiped out.. we are watching a population being backed into a corner further and further in real time and there's nothing we can do about it because the Zionist propaganda is just too strong in the West… I ******* hate this timeline.

Iran is doing nothing except going to make everyone sympathize with Isreal again 💀

like the pressure is on them atm and now Iran will undo all the work so many did to put that pressure on them. 

• Thumbs Down 3

So many problems in this world would be resolved if religion wasn't a thing

• Like 5

Just now, GhostBox said:

Iran is doing nothing except going to make everyone sympathize with Isreal again 💀

like the pressure is on them atm and now Iran will undo all the work so many did to put that pressure on them. 

No one is sympathizing with Israel except clueless boomers. Israel attacked Iran first and they have the right to protect themselves. Let's not also forger Israel attacking not only Palestine but also Syria and Lebanon 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Iran has a right to defend herself :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

My parents live in Lebanon, this is gonna be another sleepless night. ENOUGH WARS! We are exhausted.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Iran is just defending itself. Nobody cares about Israel. We're all just hoping Gaza gets a breather now that the IDF is preoccupied. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

"Make everyone sympathize with Israel" and it's only biden apologists like you who sympathize with that evil. Stop speaking for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.