Israel/Iran conflict thread

Chemist

Thinking of the innocent Palestinians in the West Bank who will probably be the ones dealing with horrific consequences as IDF Terrorists claim 'they have a right to defend themselves'.

• Like 2

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

50 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

idk what israel expected attacking iran, did they not expect them to retaliate?

Just like they spent decades terrorizing Palestine and go shocked Pikachu face when Palestinians retaliate.  

Now they will cry to western media about self-defense!!!!!! Truly a masterclass in gaslighting and victimhood 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thanks 1

Mess. 

Something huge is coming :rip:

All humans deserve to rot. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I just hope the remaining Palestinians do not suffer the consequences of this attack 

• Like 3

Can WWIII happen from this? It feels like every single time it comes up but nothing happens :rip:

A regional war is more likely. 

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I just hope the remaining Palestinians do not suffer the consequences of this attack 

this will only embolden them to completely flatten Gaza once and for all which was the plan from the start. 

5 minutes ago, kawk said:

this will only embolden them to completely flatten Gaza once and for all which was the plan from the start. 

Embolden? They've been doing this. 

• Like 1

I hope all Iranians and Palestinians are safe. :sosad:

15 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Can WWIII happen from this? It feels like every single time it comes up but nothing happens :rip:

not from this alone but this is a definite step in that direction which is not good either

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Isn't he a video game streamer?

Never really seen him have a good or informative take.  

This is awful and I hope it's resolved soon. Innocent Palestinians are the ones who will suffer the most of course like in the last iteration of the Arab-Israeli war. 

This will only empower Bibi and give his government carte blanche to do anything in the name of "survival". 

Not them finding time to bomb Lebanon while Iran is bombing them in return for the previous bombing by Israel on Iranian individuals in Syria.

If you find yourself in a crossfire with 3-4+ other nations of back and forth bombing, at what point is it time to recognize you're the problem?

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Isn't he a video game streamer?

Never really seen him have a good or informative take.  

You are just saying things to say something. Do a better job at conveying your emotions or making a statement. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I don't see how. US may send troops or bolster Israel military aid but I don't see any other country directly involving themselves to help Israel. Europe will not get involved since Israel objectively provoked Iran and they are busy with Ukraine. Russia and China arguably have closer ties to Iran. Why would they intervene? 

On the other side of things, we will probably see intensifying attacks from Lebanon, possibly Iraq and Syria. 

Rather than an all-out war it seems we're entering into another Cold War with Iran-Israel and Russia-Ukraine. This was a strategic disaster for Israel and the US. What is their end goal besides keeping Netanyahu in power?? Israel needs to demilitarised. 

2 minutes ago, Kassi said:

This will only empower Bibi and give his government 

Can you guys stop saying "empower" "embolden" 

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

You are just saying things to say something. Do a better job at conveying your emotions or making a statement. 

I wish that Hasan guy would do the same:

"We should have put an end to this a long time ago".

What does that mean? US should invade Israel? What a vague and empty statement. Anyway, it was just an observation cause I didn't get anything from reading that tweet. 

• Like 1

Israel has the dome, doesn't it? Israel will destroy Iran 

Have a feeling the response to this will be the NordStream-ing of the undersea pipelines to Kharg Island, which would remove almost all Iranian oil exports from the global market (and thus, a vast chunk of their foreign currency). There's no viable way this spirals out of the region in a meaningful way, but it has the potential to become intense. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.