• SmittenCake

• Communion

• Minogue

• Jjang

Some of you serving

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Some of you serving

So Supporting regime change and foreign interference in governments is good… Mkay not really much else to expect from brainless Zionists on this site. Anyway, victory to the resistance

14 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

So Supporting regime change and foreign interference in governments is good… Mkay not really much else to expect from brainless Zionists on this site. Anyway, victory to the resistance

A regime change would be good for actual Iranians sick of living under a totalitarian Islamic government. Maybe not for western LARPers.

17 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I get you point that you wish to punish Israel for slaughtering in Gaza but you're basically rooting for another criminal to core regime that terrorizing and out-pressing their own population with public executions and many other hell level atrocities :coffee2: In any scenario, only innocent civilians will suffer badly for something that majority of them don't even support. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VOSS said:

A regime change would be good for actual Iranians sick of living under a totalitarian Islamic government. Maybe not for western LARPers.

The only LARPer here is your brainless ZioNazi boney ass advocating for regime change in a foreign country. Go eat **** 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I get you point that you wish to punish Israel for slaughtering in Gaza but you're basically rooting for another criminal to core regime that terrorizing and out-pressing their own population with public executions and many other hell level atrocities :coffee2: In any scenario, only innocent civilians will suffer badly for something that majority of them don't even support. 

You have to make the case that Iran is as "criminal to core regime" compared to Israel (and the US for that matter). Lmk when Iran ever committed something like the Al Shifa Massacre for instance.

Without the support of Iran to its proxies, all Palestinians in Gaza would have been exterminated and Israel *needs* and *deserves* a massive check. Isn't it sad that the only aid for Palestinian resistance is coming from this "criminal to core regime?” (I wonder if you would use the same words to describe the US, UK, West who have fully funded and armed this genocide among several others). 

• Like 1

Of course we have people in here supporting Iran now 💀

nothing surprises me anymore 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Hopefully if this comes to pass no innocents suffer from the attack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

A regime change would be good 

So you admit the US should bomb Israel out of existence then? Is Biden a smol powerless bean who can't stop Bibi or a merciless force who can regime change a nuclear power like Iran?

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 5

ban bombs worldwide

• Like 1

israel about to get a taste of their own medicine :clap3:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, masochizm said:

israel about to get a taste of their own medicine :clap3:

Except they won't. Iran isn't the rogue terrorist state that murders tens of thousands of children while bombing schools, hospitals, UN aid workers, journalists (despite what all the Zionist defenders and supporters of genocide in here keep repeating).

They're aiming for military sites according to the US intelligence official statements. A true taste of medicine would be unleashing hell on the settlers in occupied Yafo and bombing their synagogues like Israel did to the mosques and churches in Gaza. 
But no nation state is that utterly depraved other than the US and ISISrael. 

Edited by Gov Hooka
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

So you admit the US should bomb Israel out of existence then? Is Biden a smol powerless bean who can't stop Bibi or a merciless force who can regime change a nuclear power like Iran?

Nope, I support the Israelis protesting in the streets against Bibi's government. And the Iranian women who want to end the Islamic theocracy. Hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Except they won't. Iran isn't the rogue terrorist state that murders tens of thousands of children while bombing schools, hospitals, UN aid workers, journalists (despite what all the Zionist defenders and supporters of genocide in here keep repeating).

They're aiming for military sites according to the US intelligence official statements. A true taste of medicine would be unleashing hell on the settlers in occupied Yafo and bombing their synagogues like Israel did to the mosques and churches in Gaza. 
But no nation state is that utterly depraved other than the US and ISISrael. 

you're absolutely right but no one else is going to take the first leap

• Like 1

The idea of the US going to war to defend Israel of all places. :rip:  In a perfect world, the fear of all-out war during an election year would scare the Biden admin into backing up, severing their deep ties with Israel, and forcibly push for a ceasefire. That is wishful thinking, of course.

• Like 1

It's funny seeing the ones who have yelled for  months about innocent people being murdered and how grotesque that is literally openly hope for the murder of more innocent people. Which is what will happen if Iran strikes Isreal. 

but I guess yall are ok with selective murdering of innocent people as long as its against a group of people yall dislike 💀

• Thumbs Down 9

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

It's funny seeing the ones who have yelled for  months about innocent people being murdered and how grotesque that is literally openly hope for the murder of more innocent people. Which is what will happen if Iran strikes Isreal. 

but I guess yall are ok with selective murdering of innocent people as long as its against a group of people yall dislike 💀

Yeah, they are okay with it. They blame all Israelis for their gov't's actions, and then they get mad when you bring up how Hamas wants to obliterate Israel lol.

• Thumbs Down 1

if violence is the expense then so be it, Israel have been inhumane to Palestinians for decades… no one is wishing harm on innocent civilians but of course Israel apologists would steer the narrative that way, stop victim playing when Israel have ALWAYS been the perpetrator :rip:

Edited by masochizm
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Nope, I support the Israelis.... And the Iranian women...

And Palestinians get what? More bombs dropped on them by Genocide Joe? :suburban:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Which is what will happen if Iran strikes Isreal. 

29 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Yeah, they are okay with it. They blame all Israelis for their gov't's actions, and then they get mad when you bring up how Hamas wants to obliterate Israel lol.

Odd how only the citizens of Tel Aviv are innocents and this language is somehow not aimed at Israeli figures and accounts calling for dropping US-made bombs onto the citizens of Tehran. :suburban:

19 minutes ago, Communion said:

Odd how only the citizens of Tel Aviv are innocents and this language is somehow not aimed at Israeli figures and accounts calling for dropping US-made bombs onto the citizens of Tehran. :suburban:

There you go again rambling on incoherently and making things up to get mad about.

Last I checked, it was you and your ilk wanting a second Trump presidency despite Trump and Republicans wanting to Nuke Gaza. :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

There you go again rambling on incoherently

> Israel launches missile at Iranian government consulate in Syria

> Iran theatrens to respond with its own attack on Israeli military targets

> You, for some reason: Odd how the radical far left suddenly doesn't care about innocent civilians dying!!!

I gotta be honest. Are you just illiterate? :suburban:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

I mean Ive always known that when Israel gets its comeuppance, ZioNazis like you and your ilk will feign concern about loss of innocent life, but it's just genuinely ridiculous, 15 thousand murdered children later, for y'all to have the gall to be so blatant with the "NOW 'innocent' lives matter.”
Never mind the historical revisionism that runs rampant in yalls defense of ISISraeli settler and state sponsored terrorism and the demonization of the Resistance. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

Nope, I support the Israelis protesting in the streets against Bibi's government. And the Iranian women who want to end the Islamic theocracy. Hope that helps!

^Average peabrained Western shitlib whose support is conditioned on whether mainstream Western media condones it or not. Meanwhile it's crickets for the victims of Israeli genocide and demonization of their resistance. My last words to you disgusting excuse of a human will once again be to go eat dogshit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.