🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 The Finale Entries (pg.685)

thecptz

• Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

14th out of 18 with a total of 24 points
Song 16: Vistoso Bosses - Delirious sent in by @Kelp

Tom Vercetti - 11

Post Malone - 5

Auburn - 4

Ttoki - 4

15th out of 18 with a total of 21 points
Song 6: ARTMS - Virtual Angel sent in by @Fruity

Post Malone - 9

Tom Vercetti - 7

Ttoki - 2

Kelp - 2

Auburn - 1

locking in their spot in the finale with a combined total of 100 points (tied 3rd) is.... congrats @Fruity! :clap3:

which means we have to say goodbye to our favorite lemur and our reigning champion @Kelp with a combined total of 96 points.. unfortunately it's not enough :cries:

Just now, Kelp said:

Wait the past two winners getting knocked out together this only seems fair :clap3: thanks yall and gg

sobs

Both ROBBED songs :jonny3:like yeah the ARTMS song is basic but it's such a bop why lie...

Congrats @Fruity on back to back finales :clap3: rip @Kelp but you're already a winner in and outside of our hearts

• Like 1

congrats fruity, you both did amazing this season Tom and Lemur <3

• Like 1

2nd place and less than 10 points from being out 

posty absolutely devoured us :weeps:  

to the fallen angels of round 21: @Kelp and @Tom Vercetti

thank you so much for applying! :heart2: just before the finale, they got rid of the ASC legends...

both of you definitely have proved that you really are the best at this little song submission game

moreover, you guys were the force to be reckoned with all season. even though it's sad that we won't get to see yall in the finale

i'm sure that you guys made an impact on this game for sure :clap3: i'd love for you to be the jury at least

and maybe if you want more fun and silly time, next season is always welcome, giggles. :hug: tysm again.

fxwa.gif

• Like 1

@Tom Vercetti @Kelp @gardendreams @Not Like The Movies @Armani? @electrahard @Rotunda @luckystrike @Julia Fox @touya kinomoto @kiiwii @Staryu @MusicLoverDude @Galaxy @Aurora @ultraviolence.xx @Seffers @K$Ellie @Overprotected @Guero @brycehooha @Technicolor @dejmieeen @taemin @khalyan @mokitsu @Titsanny @Kayseri Mantisi @sweetblindness @fiercE @patchwerk @Crashed @Desire @Noah @Whippper Snapper @Legend E @Born to Run @Mr. Duff @Alldeezy @Moonlightbae @wehavetostan @Bacardo Royale @CBC @Kyuti @TROPICUM @Alena @Pendulum @Kylie Jenner @Bicassie @prézli @Lemon @DAP @DevonRoars @nostalgic @XO_Life @minho @Kern jone

hello eliminatees :heart2: for some of you it might be months after your elims. while for some, its been only days!

i would like to inform you that it's now the finale and i would like to invite you to be on the jury.

the finale of #ASC2024 has come and your finalists are auburnfruitypost malone, and ttoki

i would like to invite you to be the jury and rank their entries in the finale!

i will give you 24 hours to sign up so deadline would be thursday 28th june, 10pm edt

and your jury duty will start during saturday 1st july to monday 3rd july so please please please sign up!

so if you're available and can listen to the songs, POST CRITS (MUST DO), and send me your ranking

please sign up below 

1. thecptz

2. Element

3. clue

4. Touch it

if you don't sign up, i won't tag you when the entries are up.

ty!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.