Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Flop that ended career?

Featured Replies

Ashlee Simpson SNL

 

 

Katy Perry doing her hair ugly short and blonde

 

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • carpetbeetle
    carpetbeetle

    Idk about the pop girls but personally I tanked in my math classes so bad that I ended up flopped out of college. 

  • Yeah I agree Bionic is a good answer. For such a prominent and loud singer, she really went quietly in the night 

  • What an original groundbreaking thread.   this site is so enriched by the same users being able to create posts.   Thank you OP

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The sad thing is that Pink Friday Girls was already a smash in waiting. I don’t understand why she released Big Foot instead of PFG.

Well, she acted out emotionally rather than being smart. I don't expect rationality from someone like Nicki Minaj honestly

3 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Bionic, Witness, Damita Jo, Sheezus

 

I wouldn’t say it was DJ when the main cause was the Super Bowl.

 

idk why she couldn’t have a comeback era, though.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.