Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Dua Lipa's company Radical22 signs global admin deal with Warner Chappell Music

Radical22, Dua Lipa's recently launched independent media and management company, has signed a global publishing administration deal with Warner Chappell Music.

Hailed as a "one-of-a-kind, bespoke agreement", the deal was arranged between Lipa's manager and fellow Radical22 co-founder Dukagjin (Dugi) Lipa and Warner Chappell Music CEO Guy Moot. 

An official press release states that, among the first of Radical22's production projects, will be the recently announced Disney+ upcoming documentary series Camden. Produced by Lightbox in association with Day One Pictures and Radical22, in which Dua and Dugi both serve as executive producers, the series "tells the story of how one small corner of North London shaped the lives and careers of many of today's most iconic music acts. Dua also appears on camera to share her own story.”

https://www.musicweek.com/publishing/read/dua-lipa-s-company-radical22-signs-global-admin-deal-with-warner-chappell-music/089537

We love to see it:clap3:

Before Dua's publishing partner was Universal (through Tap Publishing and Radical22 Publishing in partnership with UPG, I think?), and it was a mess.

Finally, I am glad now she's fully with Warner.

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

Dua Lipa's company Radical22 signs global admin deal with Warner Chappell Music

Radical22, Dua Lipa's recently launched independent media and management company, has signed a global publishing administration deal with Warner Chappell Music.

Hailed as a "one-of-a-kind, bespoke agreement", the deal was arranged between Lipa's manager and fellow Radical22 co-founder Dukagjin (Dugi) Lipa and Warner Chappell Music CEO Guy Moot. 

An official press release states that, among the first of Radical22's production projects, will be the recently announced Disney+ upcoming documentary series Camden. Produced by Lightbox in association with Day One Pictures and Radical22, in which Dua and Dugi both serve as executive producers, the series "tells the story of how one small corner of North London shaped the lives and careers of many of today's most iconic music acts. Dua also appears on camera to share her own story.”

https://www.musicweek.com/publishing/read/dua-lipa-s-company-radical22-signs-global-admin-deal-with-warner-chappell-music/089537

A business woman 

Thank God we won't need to go through a re-recording era in her career in the future with some questionable production choices :mandown:

• Haha 2

Is the promo single this week? Or maybe just an announcement 

7 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Is the promo single this week? Or maybe just an announcement 

according to Rosaliner, from Pulse Music, a new song closest to fn, is coming april 11th

the album shoot looks incredible. specially the pictures with the mirror. i hope we get more soon 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

the album shoot looks incredible. specially the pictures with the mirror. i hope we get more soon 

Vinyl booklet has only 8 pages and from those 2 pages are lyrics ... I personally ordered deluxe vinyl only cause of the gatefold and booklet cause I dont think the blue/white split works well with the album the album cover, Im thinking to cancel the deluxe vinyl and order the turquoise transparent one since it will cost less than half and rather buy the re-release next year

Pity we dont get the book format like with FN

New single this week?

55 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Vinyl booklet has only 8 pages and from those 2 pages are lyrics ... I personally ordered deluxe vinyl only cause of the gatefold and booklet cause I dont think the blue/white split works well with the album the album cover, Im thinking to cancel the deluxe vinyl and order the turquoise transparent one since it will cost less than half and rather buy the re-release next year

Pity we dont get the book format like with FN

the standard vinyl doesn't have a booklet too? i ordered that one.. :rip:

hmmm i feel like a promo single right now might kill the momentum of TS… i'd rather just wait for the album since it's only 11 tracks anyway

6 minutes ago, louvronthebrain said:

the standard vinyl doesn't have a booklet too? i ordered that one.. :rip:

Nope, just printed slipcase for the vinyl, one side of the portrait and one side diving into the water

I ordered the deluxe cause its gatefold and has booklet, but with shipping its 60 Eur and I dont even like the color, the regular I can get for 25 Eur , so not sure I wanna pay 35 Euros for few pages booklet and vinyl color that doesnt match the album artwork :/ especially when there will be re-release next year

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

hmmm i feel like a promo single right now might kill the momentum of TS… i'd rather just wait for the album since it's only 11 tracks anyway

A promo single with a cute lyric video that's not being send to radio will literally do nothing to stop TS

I do want a single a week  before the album 
But not a promo single. 

19 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

Let's pretend TS was the promo single because……:suburban:

We just need TS to go Top 10 on Pop and then we can let her rest in peace :suburban:

A promotional single is amazing because this is the right step to have the Rude Boy of her Rated R era (4th song after the album's release).

:gayalipacat3:

btw Dua is apparently booking a stadium in Italy for summer 2025 + the Live Nation Philippines easter egg... The tour will probably be at the end of the year and 2025. :jonnycat:

31 minutes ago, Cain said:

A promo single with a cute lyric video that's not being send to radio will literally do nothing to stop TS

I'm thinking the opposite. TS has zero traction, it's going to flop hard on radio. Scrap it and send Illusion to radio.

4 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I'm thinking the opposite. TS has zero traction, it's going to flop hard on radio. Scrap it and send Illusion to radio.

It's gaining on Pop Radio tho, it's having cute updates 

I was finally able to purchase the album from her store :WAP:

one month until the album release:jonny5:

Illusion won't hurt TS success the way TS didn't stop Houdini from getting 2.5m updates 

going into the album with no content in 3 months is also kinda risky for the hype, I think illusion can spark up something and get people to start talking again

You guys still believe on random release dates, didn't we believe on wrong dates for Houdini & TS :deadbanana2:

50 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

You guys still believe on random release dates, didn't we believe on wrong dates for Houdini & TS :deadbanana2:

After Dua's post today it's pretty clear the insiders didn't lie. Illusion season it is yup

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

After Dua's post today it's pretty clear the insiders didn't lie. Illusion season it is yup

What do you mean? :duca:

has anyone gotten their training season tracksuit top shipped yet?

about to call the police, she really did pull a houdini

OobH6JL.thumb.gif.87092b36cfd485d796c0f3

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.