• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• AMIT

• Curaga

• Kyle-x

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never be ABLE to give up on you, so never say GOOD bye and kiss me... once again

tumblr_mgygk2xb3u1qf9s6ko1_500.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Curaga said:

Speaking of promo, I noticed the thread isn't pinned in Base like the Utada rate was? :sosad:

Well, I did ask about that nicely, so yeah, would be nice if it happened.

21 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Well, I did ask about that nicely, so yeah, would be nice if it happened.

Just a while ago I reacted to that mod's post from Monday saying they'd pin it, so hopefully that will remind them :bam:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh I'll try to do this, only been through a few of her singles and she's an interesting gal

YhFlfHg.gif

• Like 2

Might have to change my 11 or I'm about to  become the first rate host in history whose 11 is the first song out or something

rainhaag-queen.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Might have to change my 11 or I'm about to  become the first rate host in history whose 11 is the first song out or something

rainhaag-queen.gif

Oh, that's not... Wait, it can't be...?

tumblr_nz3wiyYEhB1twogzfo1_500.gif

35 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Oh, that's not... Wait, it can't be...?

It might be controversial but not that controversial and a song with a man (especially Sheena's selected men who barely contribute anything) isn't getting an 11 from me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 9:01 AM, Suilen said:

@fauxtography @gingguu @Invisibility @Curaga @confide in me @madonnas @Ewan Chaos @Maresia @AMIT @Subomie @mathekr

A gentle reminder that there are 2 weeks left until the deadline (it can still be extended, but I'd like not to abuse this right too much). I'm a sloth when it comes to rates myself, so I totally understand if you'll be ready to submit at the very last minute.

Let me also tag the people who expressed interest in participating in the rate but haven't seen it/commented yet.

@Meloetta Carey @Hey Dude

If you don't want to be tagged for reminders in the future, let me know.

I will try and hit it this weekend! While im a Stan I still wanna give each song a stream to fully decide :jonny6:

• Like 2

Me putting the two full ballots I have into the Excel sheet

imFbWI5.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Suilen said:

imFbWI5.gif

lmao, not all at once everybody! I finally got mine submitted and I felt like I really took my time with it. 

Thread still isn't pinned and there's only 10 days left :chick3: Should we ask again? And maybe add the deadline in the thread title so people know they still have time? 

51 minutes ago, Curaga said:

lmao, not all at once everybody! I finally got mine submitted and I felt like I really took my time with it. 

Thread still isn't pinned and there's only 10 days left :chick3: Should we ask again? And maybe add the deadline in the thread title so people know they still have time? 

I don't really want to bother the moderators even with my spotless record and stuff, and I have a feeling that the decision was not to pin the rates at all, so I guess I'll just bump the thread now and then. I think my social media posts had some effect as the thread gained like 300 more views, so depending on how many ballots I have this weekend I'll decide whether to extend it for one more week or wait for wild Sheensters to sign up (where do you even see the time for that?) and show up.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Suilen said:

imFbWI5.gif

& one of them being yours, the struggle of a rate host...

t6Dkgsw.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

& one of them being yours, the struggle of a rate host...

t6Dkgsw.gif

I wish but I'm afraid I'm too lazy to do my own rate

t6Dkgsw.gif

I've received a suggestion that since Between Today and Tomorrow is an instrumental track, then it should be deleted. Thoughts?

imFbWI5.gif

5 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I've received a suggestion that since Between Today and Tomorrow is an instrumental track, then it should be deleted. Thoughts?

imFbWI5.gif

I wouldn't mind deleting it. I had it pretty low on my ballot anyway for that reason, and because it's just not my fav instrumental

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I wouldn't mind deleting it. I had it pretty low on my ballot anyway for that reason, and because it's just not my fav instrumental

I guess it's currently looking like this

Pros:

it's a single

Sheena is an instrumentalist, so the song showcases her talent (or lack thereof)

I personally find it nice

The song is currently above certain fully sung singles even without my ballot

Cons:

The gays want to hear the queen's beautiful voice

Will the gays prevail?

11 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I guess it's currently looking like this

Pros:

it's a single

Sheena is an instrumentalist, so the song showcases her talent (or lack thereof)

I personally find it nice

The song is currently above certain fully sung singles even without my ballot

Cons:

The gays want to hear the queen's beautiful voice

Will the gays prevail?

Hmmm I take it back, I kinda wanna see which vocal tracks these heaux found less appealing than her silence

• Haha 1

Ready to receive more ballots this weekend

128dcc94cff8492011fbe4e5b1cef3b7884ea8f5.jpg

So should you, sow it once and make it grow, the sweet clematis
Let it flower, and paint it all of the colors bold

546099e6458f057df2ce1df8a0d2959da3ffb110

Posted (edited)

One week left to send your ballots, though of course an extension is possible if you need more time.

@Antisocialites @skankle @Subomie @AMIT @Ewan Chaos @madonnas @Invisibility @fauxtography @gingguu @confide in me

Not tagging user Maresia because we have an agreement that if I don't have their ballot on March 30 then a very nasty curse that renders one bitchless will be placed on them. For my part, I'll have to listen to certain Taylor's Version albums but there are worse things to do for the sake of a rate.

Edited by Suilen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll try to pick a day this week (at work sksksksksk) when I can get this done for you. If I don't send by Friday I likely won't have time to before the deadline so if that ends up being the case... sorry in advance!

• Like 2

Send the rates please.

fb842d06012a270357c6be6338a0e5f364e032c9.jpg

12 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I'll try to pick a day this week (at work sksksksksk) when I can get this done for you. If I don't send by Friday I likely won't have time to before the deadline so if that ends up being the case... sorry in advance!

Girl, if y'all don't submit that ballot...

8b6d3b5444e632fc6c6b3346b37bd5937770fa38

We need another Parody moment for this rate lmao

• Haha 2

Maybe it's time to start threatening other users with permanent loneliness too, with @AMIT as the first victim. I fear that my wildest dreams are the only place where I'll ever see his ballot.

8b6d3b5444e632fc6c6b3346b37bd5937770fa38

But yasss we got pinned, how unexpected and pleasant.

a5d5e2caf111c0aac3776234c43a2d97a20223e9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.