Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Kylie Jenner

Just now, aotearoa said:

cute but just like crash deluxe I dont think I'll hear again

the songs on the crash deluxe are the best songs!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xokuba

• Club classic

• Cain

• Contessa

18 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I always add deluxe songs to a playlist with the og album so I don't lose scrobbles of the standard album.

Excited for this. :heart:

Wow, How does it works? I need to Know :gaycat2: so my Last FM can recognize the deluxe tracks as standard tracks, i use Apple Music.

Just now, Josh21 said:

Wow, How does it works? I need to Know :gaycat2: so my Last FM can recognize the deluxe tracks as standard tracks, i use Apple Music.

You just need to add the new songs into 'BRAT' on apple music on your mac

• Like 1

Gonna get crucified for saying this but why are all three of the deluxe songs better produced, written, and mixed than literally the rest of the album... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!

• Thumbs Down 2

spring breakers soty guess roty

1 minute ago, willmcclure9 said:

the songs on the crash deluxe are the best songs!!

the only one I remember is Sorry If I Hurt You

but I love the standard version :heart:

Spring Breakers and Guess 2 of the best songs on the album wheww she really just improved an already excellent album :jonny6:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acidbb said:

Gonna get crucified for saying this but why are all three of the deluxe songs better produced, written, and mixed than literally the rest of the album... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing!

i figure it's because the album itself is a concept to match the stream-of-consciousness songwriting style and coherence / attention span of a night out.. it follows the story of pre-game, going out, spiralling, and blasting off. deluxe is all about the afterparty / coming back to senses and doing it all again spring breakazzzz

• Like 1

is SB a vroom vroom outtake, or is it just a coincidence that it sounds like something from that era?

Love the deluxe songs, she could've cut IMSSS and ITAIATT for these tbh 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

omg that high-pitched synth in the back around 1:51 on Hello goodbye :katie2:

• Like 1

Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

is SB a vroom vroom outtake, or is it just a coincidence that it sounds like something from that era?

Coincidence. 

• Like 1

Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

She is referencing herself

how are y'all gonna scrobble this btw? tempted to just add these to regular Brat and keep scrobbling that album that way :toofunny2:

Spring breakers is without a doubt SOTY

Guess okayyyyyyyyyy

b235f53eee47f45cc80c20179cb0897eb0f73b58.gif

1e743c52be8784a5ae94f8762944b5fe54d28b57

I've never been a Charli fan, I do like some of her songs tho, but I decided to take a listen to this album since both the public and the critics were praising it and oh wow :clap3:I actually really enjoyed this on my initial listen, I'll give it a few more listens to fully take it in but it is definitely a great album.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spring breakers her new best song mhmmm

Hello goodbye - "now I'm all up in my head replaying all my worst regrets" , this is definitely about her comedown after 365. the storyyyyy the foresightttt

• Like 2

Wait, Spring breakers was my least fav of these ddd :noparty: Maybe it will grow on me

• Thanks 2

Ok I can see spring breakers as an encore/hidden track at the end of the standard album. Guess doesn't fit anywhere on the standard even though it's fun.

But what we are not going to do is slander ITAIATT, her vespertine'd/imogen heap'd early noughts glitch pop masterpiece.

• Like 4

Guess >= Hello goodbye > Spring breakers 

guess has such a nasty sweaty beat I can't help but stan, this one is gonna be a winner at the club. Hello Goodbye almost as good, love the buildup. 

A great addition to an already masterpiece :jonny6:

Edited by Verandi
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

how are y'all gonna scrobble this btw? tempted to just add these to regular Brat and keep scrobbling that album that way :toofunny2:

I'm gonna do this

LOVE Guess :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.