Top Posters In This Topic

• Club classic

• xokuba

• Contessa

• MusicIsMyMaster

It's so good omfg :jonnycat:

in her trinity with Pop2 & HIFN

• Like 1

I Might Say Something Stupid is kind of just there, yeah, but other than that, to say what I can without spoiling too much for anyone - I'll personally be constantly returning to this album the way I do Charli and HIFN and my favorite cuts from her other albums. I feel like it neatly balances her different facets as an artist.

Apple is def the most traditional crash esque bop

i think most people will definitely like the album upon first listen, especially with the hysteria of release week. but i definitely think it's one of those records that you guys are going to say that aged very quickly — just because it's not an album that you can connect to. to me, the biggest issue is that i didn't really buy charli's fabricated persona for this, so most of the lyrics just come off as cringeworthy in my opinion. i don't love the production either. 

it's definitely an album for white, poppers gays with mullets, big pants and cropped shirts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

i was most worried about the apple based on the lyrics but actually i kinda like it.......

1 minute ago, conquxror said:

it's definitely an album for white, poppers gays with mullets, big pants and cropped shirts. 

so her entire fan base? 

1 minute ago, ThousandMiles said:

so her entire fan base? 

well yes..

I can understand the initial disappointment with 365 because it sounds nothing like the version that's been (heavily) teased, but I think people will grow to like it. 

• Like 1

"girl, so confusing" - me about this track sequencing

This response kind of reminds me of the initial reaction to Pop 2, in a way. It's pretty much very loved now, but I remember a lot of comments saying it was messy as hell and bloated when it first came out. I love chaos and mess, though. This album already has a lot more personality than Crash to me.

I'm trying to resist the urge to listen to the l-word but y'all are making it DIFFICULT.

spacer.png

Just now, ZacXCX said:

This response kind of reminds me of the initial reaction to Pop 2, in a way. It's pretty much very loved now, but I remember a lot of comments saying it was messy as hell and bloated when it first came out. I love chaos and mess, though. This album already has a lot more personality than Crash to me.

I'm trying to resist the urge to listen to the l-word but y'all are making it DIFFICULT.

spacer.png

definitely better than Crash, but that wasn't difficult to achieve

Her best since Pop 2, she devoured that.... AOTY

• Like 1

The fact that Charli has two completely different songs titled 'Mean Girls' are they are both some of her best songs… I can't

365 haters are just wrong!

2 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

spacer.png

Many people hated Crash too saying it was too basic and she destroyed the samples or whatever. :zzz: 

Poppers!1!1!1 Overrated as always!!1!1!1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't stand her. So effortlessly good. Ughhhh

This is probably expected, but So I is so It's Ok to Cry-coded :weeps:

• Like 1

365 is NASTY!

:jonny6:

AOTY. SIMPLY AS THAT. OH MY GOD THIS ALBUM IS BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER!

f2Lplkn.gif

the airport

the airport

the airport

the airport

the airport

the airport

i'm gonna drive gonna drive all night

i'm gonna drive gonna drive all night

f2Lplkn.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

AOTY. SIMPLY AS THAT. OH MY GOD THIS ALBUM IS BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER AFTER BANGER!

f2Lplkn.gif

well let's not get crazy...

Just now, AndresVanDeKamp said:

well let's not get crazy...

But what if… we did

• Haha 3

IMSSS is actually a good breather after how euphoric Sympathy is tbh

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.