• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Apartheid Biden and G*nocide Blinken would be the most effective slogans that push American Muslims and other leftists to either vote third party or sit the next election out. And honestly? I'd be here for it. I want them humiliated at the voting polls, then sent directly to the Hauge 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way some of your minds have been so twisted by Zionist propaganda is staggering.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

None of us can interpret those videos about missiles let's be real. Gui Blackout is just posting random counterarguments.:rip: 

How convenient

• Thumbs Down 23

5 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

From a geo identification account (not political), long thread with lots of details and analysis:

What is this source and why should we believe it? 

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

Pin this to the top of every page lol 

The constant flow of misinformation from Israel leads to "Well, we don't know for sure what happened" and allows people to move on quickly just because it's convenient for them. They are just too good at playing this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

The source is Zionist land

• Like 1

Joe Biden has departed the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews for his trip to Israel and Jordan, the New York Times reported.

The US president is due to travel to Israel tomorrow, where he is scheduled to hold talks with the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Biden was also scheduled to go to Amman for talks with Jordan’s King Abdullah, the Egyptian president, Abdel Fatah al-Sisi, and the Palestinian Authority president, Mahmoud Abbas. As we reported just now, that summit has now been cancelled, according Jordan’s foreign minister Ayman Safadi.

From The Guardian. Is he seriously still going

How curious that the Joe Biden stans in this thread so desperately want the IDF’s propaganda that anyone but them bombed the hospital to be true. :rofl: 

• Like 2

Just now, Nova_23 said:

He’s on his way now (live shot on CNN of him going to his plane) so it hasn’t been canceled. 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

From The Guardian. Is he seriously still going

If he is, Jordan just cancelled his visit so it ain’t going to be a good look when he’s standing next to the PM of a country that just bombed a hospital but we all know the US and Biden don’t care 

• Like 3

"The misinformation makes things so confusing"

Then go do your own research! Israel didn't exist when my grandparents were born. 700 thousand Arabs lived in that land and its name was Palestine. Do you really need that much more information?

One of the "sides" is an organized state with aid from multiple west countries including the US. It has forced conscription in the military for all inhabitants and state of the art artillery. The other side has an average age of 23, depends on its enemy for water and electricity, cannot get a freaking passport, and depends on its enemy for supplies to be allowed to get to them. If you still think it's "confusing" then that's on YOU.

Go on freaking Snapchat and look at what people from both sides post. Just do that. Except you probably will find very little on Gaza because they depend on Israel for electricity and internet...

• Like 6

Just now, YellowRibbon said:

It's a pretty famous geographic identification account (maps and satellite analysis, video conformation,  etc). 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

so hum after the apartheid state bombed a fkn hospital, what is the zionists excuse this time...

what-confused.gif

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

I always wondered what could motivate a random white Brazilian twenty-something to spend their time emotionally invested in defending genocide, but then I remember you used to post about how you're not like "other dirty Brazilians in favelas" and that you found slavery era depictions of racism like black Americans being compared to primates and monkeys as "funny" on here and claimed years later it was just you having "edgy internet humor as a teen" and have just accepted you're a white supremacist hiding behind liberal rhetoric to hide biases you probably truly don't believe you have. 

I just hope the Palestinian people are able to overcome Zionists who think like you. 

Drag IT!!!!

30 minutes ago, Communion said:

Your choice to not read what is said is no one else's responsibility to shoulder. 

You said multiple parties we're responsible. I'm simply correcting the record that the root cause of this conflict is Israel's occupation of Palestine. 

If you somehow think one condones Hamas committing war crimes if they acknowledge the fact that this conflict won't end until Israel either completes its attempted genocide or is forced to end its occupation of Palestine, you're free to run yourself in those illogical circles. 

You’re not correcting anything because I never once spoke on the root cause of the issue, I am VERY well-versed on the conflict. We’re speaking on the fact that both sides are guilty of atrocities and none of them are justified, regardless of whoever has committed more. Violence doesn’t justify more violence.

Edited by HEAVYONIT
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.