Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

4 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

You’re disgusting and I hope you’re banned from this forum for that 

I broke no rules. Suffer.

ETA: if they banned anyone for something like that I would quit the forum myself, by the f*cking way.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

Edited by More Than A Melody
  • Like 5

The hospital was just hit by an Israeli rocket yesterday and bombed today. Pure evil. And lol at people thinking a Hamas rocket could actually do that damage. 

• Like 2

I hate Jackson but cant find another upload of the BBC video yet:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DAP said:

They are DESPERATE:bibliahh:

I mean if they wanna show “proof” thts a good thing. But with everything else coming from them we can investigate it  and see if its real or not for ourselves 

• Thumbs Down 6

Israel Military spokesman: we will release evidence that it wasn't us, including an audio recording we intercepted between two Islamic jihadist talking about the failed rocket that landed on the hospital

CNN's Wolf: how did you determine it was jihadist in this recording

Israel Military spokesman : I have not heard the recording. 

:rip::rip::rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

I haven't posted anything on this thread yet. But as a Palestinian who's seeing genocide against my people taking place right now in front of our eyes, it saddens and disappoints me to see people like Gui Blackout being able to post what he's posting in this thread. 

Sending you love my friend from the oldTRL Atheists and Agnostics Hangout Thread :heart: the cringe posts I made back then are enbarrassing, but I loved our communications. May your family stay safe and I hope they get freedom and peace from the occupation!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAP said:

They are DESPERATE:bibliahh:

Israel: I looked for evidence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I mean if they wanna show “proof” thts a good thing. But with everything else coming from them we can investigate it  and see if its real or not for ourselves 

You mean like the ‘top secret’ documents that were found in mint condition among a pile of bloody corpses?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pop said:

Clearly this is a place where free speech is not allowed and crimes against Israel that were committed just days ago don’t matter.

Everything that is happening now is in retaliation of the brutal attack Hamas did. They knew it would start a war and they did it anyway because they don’t care about “Freeing Palestine” or Palestinian lives.

Not defending what they did because it’s awful, but who was talking about Palestine before this? Most didn’t give a ****. Israel would continue to treat them like ****. You must be think that was ok?

You’re going on about pride, isn’t it great you get to live your life as a free person, can you say the same for Gaza who was being controlled? 

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Him encouraging more violence isn’t gonna help the situation. It will just lead to more Israel citizens death and more Palestinians deaths. But I’m sure Iran is happy with that. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Any reason why Israel does want to admit bombing the hospital? Perhaps the number was too big

It's not like they've denied their atrocities, they just justify them. 

15 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Bassem was COOKING, the most entertaining and educational 30 minutes video of a guest washing up Piers Morgan :ahh:

Hope more people watch this

Who is this gorgeous,smart and educated man? :allears: :heart:

By,the way the french disgusting rat TV "journalists" are reporting that Al Jazeera confirmed that Hamas shot that rocket. Im not finding anything about that. So now they're shamelessly lying :rip:

I'm so disgusted at this country, a so called country of rights, freedom, equality and fraternity....

• Like 3

I recall reading that 30% of Hamas missiles end up in Gaza, so why we've never heard about such a great explosion until now?

22 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Bassem was COOKING, the most entertaining and educational 30 minutes video of a guest washing up Piers Morgan :ahh:

Hope more people watch this

I HATE Piers Morgan with a burning passion but I at least appreciate that he’s letting arab/muslim voices on his show and actually letting them speak and isn’t editing the videos. 

Can’t say the same for other western media. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

the pro-Israel and pro-Biden subreddits are coping by insisting that the Palestinian rockets COULD cause that damage if there were explosives stockpiled in the hospital.

Israel: "Praise to our soldiers for foiling evil and destroying a Hamas terror base!"

International community: ".......isn't..... that a hospital?"

Israel: "......yes, it is very sad that Hamas ghouls hide in such infrastructure to maximize casualties from our defenses."

International community: "...............but........ the whole hospital .................. is gone?"

Israel: "Well, it actually was not us. It was Hamas sending rockets at their own people!"

International community: "......... that doesn't make sense..... Hamas can't do that kind of explosion........"

Israel: "..........did we say Hamas? It's actually PIJ rockets misfiring and hitting a hospital full of Hamas explosives. Very tragic. Hamas does not care for its own people, yes, we know very well1"

:deadbanana4: The same people who claim "Israel is not aggressive; the disproportionate deaths are just because Palestine thankfully will never have advance weaponry" now want us to think the Palestinian resistance were saving infrastructure-destroying artillery that would disarm Israel for a rainy day and largely misused it the largely one time they've used it, which is the perfect explanation for why the hospital bombing is not Israel's fault.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Any reason why Israel does want to admit bombing the hospital? Perhaps the number was too big

It's not like they've denied their atrocities, they just justify them. 

I don’t think they realized the backlash they would get cause up until this point even with all casualties and children dying they were given excuses but even western governments are starting to back track and be like uhh but unfortunately it’s too late and those western countries aren’t even fully condemning it just saying it’s wrong to bomb a hospital yet Israel is still acting unhinged. 

Does anyone by any chance have any opinion polls on the Israeli public's opinion on settlements in the West Bank? I have some data, but more is always welcome!

I really implore any Zionist or person who isn’t sure what’s going on or what the root issue is to watch this short documentary:

It’s two former IDF soilders showing what life is like on a small part of Israel. This doesn’t even get to the complete abuse in Gaza. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.