Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

19 minutes ago, kawk said:

CNN is still reporting the bombing as an IDF attack... even after Israel denied it :rip:

Girl…

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

19 minutes ago, kawk said:

CNN is still reporting the bombing as an IDF attack... even after Israel denied it :rip:

I’m watching it and they are reporting that they don’t have any idea who did it. 🤷

1 minute ago, GhostBox said:

I’m watching it and they are reporting that they don’t have any idea who did it. 🤷

they also said "this is a disinformation war and CNN has it's own team that verifies every claim before reporting it as fact" :rip:  basically saying they don't believe IDF. 

I don’t trust or believe either Hamas and Israel.

We know 3 things.  Israel has been bombing Gaza military targets.  Hamas has been launching missles at Israel from around the hospital.  The hospital was hit by an explosion. 

Israel very well could have accidentally hit the hospital if they were aiming at those launch sites, but it’s also likely that it was a failed Hamas launch.

Give it some time and let more details come

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

This is why I stay out of these conversations, because my comments get misconstrued. I know what an army and a nation is. Im just going to go delete my comment, but if you’re suggesting only one side is guilty here, you are extremely wrong.

Yes, only one nation is causing the conflict of ethnic cleansing to continue and it is Israel as a settler colonial state. Israel occupying Palestine is the main reason any of this is happening. 

• Thanks 8

2 hours ago, AmericanIdol said:

First of all, you need to treat me with respect. I have family members living in Israel and this isn’t an easy subject but if Hamas has had their way, they would already be dead.

Second, unless you don’t have eyes, I’m sure you have seen the thousand missiles thrown by Hamas to Israel; the only reason they haven’t been able to kill thousands of Israelites is because of the Israel defense system. 

This “superior moral” level ground yall think you have is tired to be honest.

Maybe your family members should think again and leave a land that isn’t theirs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, kawk said:

they also said "this is a disinformation war and CNN has it's own team that verifies every claim before reporting it as fact" :rip:  basically saying they don't believe IDF. 

Yes but they are also saying Hamas is saying stuff too but that CNN can’t verify anything from either side yet. 

That country's entire government needs to be put on trial, and Zionism needs to join Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa in the dustbin of history.

Our children will one day ask us how Israel was allowed to commit all these crimes without a slap in the wrist, let alone sanctions, embargos and international condemnation.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 14

Just now, GhostBox said:

Yes but they are also saying Hamas is saying stuff too but that CNN can’t verify anything from either side yet. 

This is genuinely illiterate. Israel is not even able to blame this on Hamas. Their new claim is that this was somehow a mistake by the PIJ. 

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Yes, only one nation is causing the conflict of ethnic cleansing to continue and it is Israel as a settler colonial state. Israel occupying Palestine is the main reason any of this is happening. 

And the kidnapping and brutal murder of innocent civilians by Hamas is justifiable because of that???? That’s ******* disgusting (and I’m anti-Israel, btw)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Like the videos of baby beheadings by Hamas that were seen. Oops! We lied and we never actually saw those happen. Oh well, too late. Western media has used it as an excuse to commit genocide. 

Lather, rinse, repeat. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

does anyone have the latest on the Israeli embassy in Amman?

10 minutes ago, LazzyGrant said:

Maybe your family members should think again and leave a land that isn’t theirs 

Everyone who lives on illegally occupied land should take this advice 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

This is from 2022. At some point you are going to have to realize Israel is a big propaganda machine 

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.