Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

58 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

i fear if other parties get involved it would only be much worse to the people in Gaza

what’s worse than killing 500 vulnerable innocent souls?????

if they want war let’s give them hell of a war, and no one will support them. 

what are they gonna force the people to fight for them too???

IDF thinks bombing hospitals like some call of duty game, you don’t see how serious the situation is???? 

• Like 2

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

Israel's actions are beyond redemption, all Western countries must have the courage to disavow their fascistic behaviour. Liberal democracy my ass. Peace now descalation now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Was the earlier report about Hamas agreeing to release all hostages if Isreal stops bombing Gaza an accurate report? I'm praying for anything to de-escalate the current situation.

Btw It is nauseating watching CNN....I have never seen such lockstep in opinions with NO ONE willing to challenge the Isreali government'a actions or hold them accountable! 

The early plan is to exchange the hostages with thousands Palestinians prisoners who get jailed without trial in Israel. Not sure the exact number but I think around 17 hostages have killed so far due to IDF airstrikes.

40 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

this interview is just gold, Bassem Youssef really made Piers and everyone who support Isreal look like a fool.

I finally got around to watching the whole thing and it was chef’s kiss 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fememeist said:

Save the grown up talk for the adults.

spacer.png

You were literally born in 1999 :bibliahh: OKAY Karen :clap3:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Hopefully the audio warning is leaked so the whole world finally gets to know the truth

"ethnic cleansing" "genocide" These are the RIGHT words to describe the conflict

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

"ethnic cleansing" "genocide" These are the RIGHT words to describe the conflict

its not a conflict when only one of them has a military, its not a conflict when only one has a nuclear weapon, its not a conflict when when one of is funded billions and certainly not a conflict when you starve people to death. 

ITS CALLED GENOCIDE 

• Like 3

"The death tolls were exaggerated"

You know they surely behind the attack when they are saying this :deadbanana4:

49 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

"The death tolls were exaggerated"

You know they surely behind the attack when they are saying this :deadbanana4:

we already have press from that hospital with dead bodies in the background, have some morals you sons of *******. 

yet no pics of 40 beheaded babies of videos of raped women and children, but hospital bombing??? FAKE NEWS!!!!

i don’t know who’s exaggerating 

Edited by Carter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's really good that the main hospital is fine. Only the parking lot was bombed. At least the medical services will be intact. Thank God...

They won't give up cooking the story :deadbanana4:

Truly sickening. Most of these kids are Alpha; a whole generation of kids is being taken away from us.

Edited by réveuse

29 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

It's really good that the main hospital is fine. Only the parking lot was bombed. At least the medical services will be intact. Thank God...

The hospital is fine? huh??

8 hours ago, welham said:

Guys and gals and all in-between, you are so so so ******* lucky that you don't speak Hebrew. If you did, and saw the state of mass psychosis and hysteria all over the Israeli social media, your heart would ******* drop. 

Some of you might remember me saying how scared I am because absolutely anything can be monitored and I could be arrested for speaking out, but I really can't contain it anymore. People from across the political isle (yes, even some leftists) are calling for BLOOD. It's kind of bizarre how this is not being reported. "Wipe the entire strip, I want another parking lot/pool/amusement park." A popular Israeli Telegram group shared scenes from the bombed hospital and they reacted with laughing emojis among others. The voices of Jewish leftists calling for peace or a scaled-back response are scoffed at, called traitors, or demanded to be thrown in Gaza "with their people." 

An employee at the hospital my mom works at publicly posted on her story equating Islam with N*zism. The younger staff wanted to complain but were shut-down by the older staff (all Arabs btw) as to not "ruffle any feathers" and fear of retaliation from the hospital's administration/police. We are reaching a point of no return in Jewish-Arab relations in Israel, even in areas like northern Israel where Arabs are relatively integrated. It. Is. *******. Scary. Trust is being broken beyond repair between friends, people were fired or threatened with being fired, and universities suddenly expel students without any clarifications or chance to explain themselves. Yes, there are always the dumbasses that publicly support Hamas, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about people expressing opposition to the war or genocidal rhetoric being spewed all over. 

I really tried to scale back and shut the **** up in fear of being monitored, but my blood is boiling right now from what happened to the hospital. I don't give a **** anymore. If humanitarian pleas are a red line for these fuckers, then **** them. The hospital is legit the only thing I can think about right now. ****. Just ****. And now the region will be ******* inflamed. All in the pursuit of revenge. ****. 

Thank you for this :heart:

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The hospital is fine? huh??

I also don't think that 500 deaths is correct... That's a very small space for 500 or more deaths. In fact people are saying 800 deaths. That's just impossible. I'm wait for more official confirmation.

1 hour ago, HEAVYONIT said:

You were literally born in 1999 :bibliahh: OKAY Karen :clap3:

Even worse for you, since you clearly can’t open your heart to find support for the Palestinians without both sides-ing this issue. 

Just like your fave said,”pick a side pick a side”

OKAY Grandma :clap3:

8 hours ago, welham said:

Guys and gals and all in-between, you are so so so ******* lucky that you don't speak Hebrew. If you did, and saw the state of mass psychosis and hysteria all over the Israeli social media, your heart would ******* drop. 

Some of you might remember me saying how scared I am because absolutely anything can be monitored and I could be arrested for speaking out, but I really can't contain it anymore. People from across the political isle (yes, even some leftists) are calling for BLOOD. It's kind of bizarre how this is not being reported. "Wipe the entire strip, I want another parking lot/pool/amusement park." A popular Israeli Telegram group shared scenes from the bombed hospital and they reacted with laughing emojis among others. The voices of Jewish leftists calling for peace or a scaled-back response are scoffed at, called traitors, or demanded to be thrown in Gaza "with their people." 

An employee at the hospital my mom works at publicly posted on her story equating Islam with N*zism. The younger staff wanted to complain but were shut-down by the older staff (all Arabs btw) as to not "ruffle any feathers" and fear of retaliation from the hospital's administration/police. We are reaching a point of no return in Jewish-Arab relations in Israel, even in areas like northern Israel where Arabs are relatively integrated. It. Is. *******. Scary. Trust is being broken beyond repair between friends, people were fired or threatened with being fired, and universities suddenly expel students without any clarifications or chance to explain themselves. Yes, there are always the dumbasses that publicly support Hamas, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about people expressing opposition to the war or genocidal rhetoric being spewed all over. 

I really tried to scale back and shut the **** up in fear of being monitored, but my blood is boiling right now from what happened to the hospital. I don't give a **** anymore. If humanitarian pleas are a red line for these fuckers, then **** them. The hospital is legit the only thing I can think about right now. ****. Just ****. And now the region will be ******* inflamed. All in the pursuit of revenge. ****. 

Please stay safe and god bless you. We won’t let history go down like this for you or your people in vain. You will have detractors and deniers such as Monster Megamind and others in this thread that will throw rocks and hide their hands. 

I don't dispute that there were around 100 deaths but I don't think it was 500. Let's all stick to facts. If indeed israel fired this, irrespective, of being in a parking lot, that's a War Crime!

Edited by Monster Megamind
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

10 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Even worse for you, since you clearly can’t open your heart to find support for the Palestinians without both sides-ing this issue. 

Just like your fave said,”pick a side pick a side”

OKAY Grandma :clap3:

Once again, you ENTIRELY misconstrued my comments. I don’t need a keyboard warrior telling me what I believe and what I don’t believe, your misinterpretation is your problem, not mine, but judging by your immature name calling I clearly see you’re the one that lacks compassion 

Edited by HEAVYONIT
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I clearly see you’re the one that lacks compassion 

i have to laugh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.