Israel-Palestine Conflict 2023/ 2024 Mega Thread

Ryan

Jeez IDF uploaded a video, claiming it Hamas rocket just to get debunked that it was video from 2022. Who’s handling their PR? Demi’s team? :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Aethereal

This is 1000% genocide. And American funded. It's 2023 and America is actively funding ethnic cleansing. Wild.

• Like 5

Watching CNN and they have one from one side on and then the other side and it’s just so exhausting 💀 

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Speaking of being gay, I attended Pride in Tel Aviv and it was beautiful. 🇮🇱🏳️‍🌈

Hopefully soon we can have Pride in Gaza when it is liberated from Hamas. 

Do you know that the IDF are homophobic?

1 hour ago, Pop said:

Speaking of being gay, I attended Pride in Tel Aviv and it was beautiful. 🇮🇱🏳️‍🌈

Hopefully soon we can have Pride in Gaza when it is liberated from Hamas. 

This is disgusting. Regardless of the opinions of Palestinians. they do not deserve to get genocided to death. This is what is so dangerous about this age and time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mean Trees said:

This is disgusting. Regardless of the opinions of Palestinians. they do not deserve to get genocided to death. This is what is so dangerous about this age and time.

It's always bizarre hearing these people's thought process. "You will bombed into oblivion, that should teach you gay rights alright! It totally won't raise contempt and anger at the LGBT community at all!!1!1".

Worms. For. Brains.

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Kitty Kat said:

Does anyone by any chance have any opinion polls on the Israeli public's opinion on settlements in the West Bank? I have some data, but more is always welcome!

I don't know but i read more than 50% of palestinians until last months were against Hamas, for the peace and didn't want the distruction of Israel. They want them to accept the two- state solution based on 1967 Borders. 

According to most analysts Hamas decided to Attack exactly cause their popularity was losing consensus even in the little centres. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, HEAVYONIT said:

This is why I stay out of these conversations, because my comments get misconstrued. I know what an army and a nation is. Im just going to go delete my comment, but if you’re suggesting only one side is guilty here, you are extremely wrong.

Save the grown up talk for the adults.

spacer.png

Edited by fememeist
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, vale9001 said:

I don't know but i read more than 50% of palestinians until last months were against Hamas, for the peace and didn't want the distruction of Israel. They want the to accept the two state solution based on 1967 Borders.

According to most analyst Hamas decided to Attack exactly cause their popularity was losing consensus even in the little centres. 

I appreciate your feedback; I am looking for that specific data point though so if anyone does have any sources on that, I would be very appreciative.

12 minutes ago, welham said:

Guys and gals and all in-between, you are so so so ******* lucky that you don't speak Hebrew. If you did, and saw the state of mass psychosis and hysteria all over the Israeli social media, your heart would ******* drop. 

Some of you might remember me saying how scared I am because absolutely anything can be monitored and I could be arrested for speaking out, but I really can't contain it anymore. People from across the political isles (yes, even some leftists) are calling for BLOOD. It's kind of bizarre how this is not being reported. "Wipe the entire strip, I want another parking lot/pool/amusement park." A popular Israeli Telegram group shared scenes from the bombed hospital and they reacted with laughing emojis among others. The voices of Jewish leftists calling for peace or a scaled back response are scoffed at, called traitors, or demanded to be thrown in Gaza "with their people." 

An employee at the hospital my mom works at publicly posted on her story equating Islam with N*zism. The younger staff wanted to complain but were shut shut-down but the older staff as to not "ruffle any feathers" and fear of retaliation from the hospital administration/police. We are reaching a point of no return in Jewish-Arab relations in Israel, even in areas like northern Israel where Arabs are relatively integrated. It. Is. *******. Scary. Trust is being broken beyond repair between friends, people were fired or threatened with being fired, and universities suddenly expel students without any clarifications or chance to explain themselves. Yes, there are always the dumbasses that publicly supoort Hamas, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about people expressing opposition to the war or rhetoric being spewed all over. 

I really tried to scale back and shut the **** up in fear of being monitored, but my blood is boiling right now from what happened to the hospital. I don't give a **** anymore. If a humanitarian please is a red line for these fuckers, then **** them. The hospital is legit the only thing I can think about right now. ****. Just ****. And now the region will be ******* inflamed. All in the pursuit of revenge. ****. 

I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. But I’m also so thankful for you for letting us know what’s going on over there. I will pray for your safety. Please continue to keep us updated so we know you’re safe. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

I always wondered what could motivate a random white Brazilian twenty-something to spend their time emotionally invested in defending genocide, but then I remember you used to post about how you're not like "other dirty Brazilians in favelas" and that you found slavery era depictions of racism like black Americans being compared to primates and monkeys as "funny" on here and claimed years later it was just you having "edgy internet humor as a teen" and have just accepted you're a white supremacist hiding behind liberal rhetoric to hide biases you probably truly don't believe you have. 

I just hope the Palestinian people are able to overcome Zionists who think like you. 

vAsknEC.gif

I was wondering about how much of the US was more pro Israel these days. I’m sure more polls will be released with these questions . 

16 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

I don't know but i read more than 50% of palestinians until last months were against Hamas, for the peace and didn't want the distruction of Israel. They want them to accept the two- state solution based on 1967 Borders. 

According to most analysts Hamas decided to Attack exactly cause their popularity was losing consensus even in the little centres. 

So in a very shocking news most people there from both sides just think this incredible thing: people from different religions and cultures can live in the same area and it's possible to create a future of peace despite evil people in both parts still pushing terrorism and the agenda of destroying the other part.

A big percentage than atrl users writing in this thread apparently :chick3:

Edited by vale9001
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

20 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Hmmm

Oh they're absolutely SHITTING themselves. **** both of them.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

You're actually having it backwards. 

Support for Hamas has grown explicitly because non-violent protests in Gaza were met with indiscriminate death.

RxVwyIT.png

Israel got the exact result it wanted by committing itself to the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people:

s9dc8CF.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Gays stop pretending Tel Aviv is all of Israel challenge, go down the streets of Jerusalem kissing a guy

I don’t wanna be that guy, but that’s maybe because almost 40% of the people in jerusalem are muslims 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

39 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I was wondering about how much of the US was more pro Israel these days. I’m sure more polls will be released with these questions . 

Well, I said multiple times there is no “turning against Israel” wave in the US. Most do not care about the issue or care more about Israel because the association of HAMAS to ISIS was the most effective thing Israel could have done. Very few Americans will back an Islamic population no matter the circumstances. 

No one is going to condone Israel’s brutality, but they aren’t going to support Palestine either. There’s really no way of getting the American public on board. Can just hope the president can prevent it from getting any worse. But I can’t tell if he’s actually going to do anything or not.

Edited by Gaia

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Well, I said multiple times there is “turning against Israel” wave in the US. Most do not care about the issue or care more about Israel because the association of HAMAS to ISIS was the most effective thing Israel could have done. Very few Americans will back an Islamic population no matter the circumstances. 

No one is going to condone Israel’s brutality, but they aren’t going to support Palestine either. There’s really no way of getting the American public on board. Can just hope the president can prevent it from getting any worse. But I can’t tell if he’s actually going to do anything or not.

So maybe what the American public think is or isn't justified resistance is irrelevant.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Well, I said multiple times there is “turning against Israel” wave in the US. Most do not care about the issue or care more about Israel because the association of HAMAS to ISIS was the most effective thing Israel could have done. Very few Americans will back an Islamic population no matter the circumstances. 

Not just that but most Americans have been fed the lie that Hamas beheaded Isreali babies

Edited by RihRihGirrrl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Omg :dancehall3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.