• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Enrique523

• Cruel Summer

• PoisonedIvy

47 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Janet has actually written and composed a few songs (including a #1 hit!) by herself :rip: but @FreeXone was out of pocket coming in here with that so I get it.

Yes, I voted that comment down. It's weird how this "white mediocrity" thing is still being pushed just because she's not some cup of tea. 

• Like 6

She's already bigger than Madonna at this point. Congrats to the Queen of music :gaylorcat2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Thumbs Down 5

20 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

She's already bigger than Madonna at this point. Congrats to the Queen of music :gaylorcat2:

she could sell 4x as much as Madonna's total sales and still wouldn't be bigger.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 6

300k from streaming alone? ***** thats more than all pop girls full debut numbers. Can someone drag Taylor logically pls instead of making yourself look like a clown? :deadbanana:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Incredible :clap3: 

I wonder if Lover will outlast Midnights at this point :deadbanana4:

I obviously don't know, but I don't think so. Midnights is still so high even without a current hit song, while Lover has the biggest song in the country. I'd expect Lover to drop harder once Cruel Summer's run comes to an end. 

The biggest kii is 1989 Scooter Version is still in Top 20 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

well yea its her biggest album, Red and fearless were also high until they slowly got replaced completely

and she owns more of a percent on those than Scooby now :rip:

50 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

it's a better version ngl. thanks the Vault tracks for saving 1989TV (which are also not surprisingly smashing)

11 hours ago, brazil said:

Only 300k from streaming? Good thing she got her weird sale tactics :suburban:

300,000 x 1,500 streams = 450,000,000 streams in US alone

That's around ~38% more than the TOTAL population of US

So you've gotta be trolling kidding

11 hours ago, brazil said:

Only 300k from streaming? Good thing she got her weird sale tactics :suburban:

List of female artists with 300k from streaming first week excluding Taylor:

:cm:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

quickly do a digital exclusive with STF and seal the deal mother :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Taylena said:

Now imagine if your friend and the average Swiftie were more like the Chinese aespa fans who bulk buy 100 albums on average per each one of them.  That's easily 50M albums sold in a week. No, but really, just imagine the power.  :jonny5:

I see the vision. Taylor could release 100 versions of her next album with 2 years of pre-orders. Fans can sign up to have a portion of their weekly salary garnished to automatically purchase one of the versions. She would be coming for that 50m-75m debut week tbh :jonnycat:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

You’re kinda crazy to drag your friends for buying something they love and that they have the money for :rip:

Are you that scared irl to tell that your friend to the point you’re venting on a forum :hoetenks: 

“Scared to tell your friend” 

“venting on a forum”

Scared to tell her what? :toofunny2:  She can spend her money on whatever she wants, I never insinuated otherwise. But buying almost 10 versions of the same album is an odd thing to do and definitely shows that Taylor’s sales are inflated by encouraging fans to do what my friend does.

If you think that’s venting maybe pick up a dictionary and learn what that word means :toofunny2: 

• Thumbs Down 2

38 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

300,000 x 1,500 streams = 450,000,000 streams in US alone

That's around ~38% more than the TOTAL population of US

So you've gotta be trolling kidding

Streaming farms confirmed!!! :suburban:

• Thumbs Down 8

I find it rich people calling "buying X amount" versions of the same album an issue... when certain kpop fan bases will: buy 20 versions of 1 variant, stream the album from multiple fake accounts, mass buy digital downloads from kpop's act website with different fake emails.

Look at your favs first before coming here all high and almighty thinking your making a point across to drag an act you don't like.

Whatever makes you sleep sound at night I guess dollface x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

SOUR: 55 weeks in the top 10 
GUTS: 7 weeks in the top 10

and some people still deny that it is a sophomore slump.

I too think GUTS is a miss in terms of GP popularity but I think the lack of weeks on the top 10 has much more to do with the streaming environment today than 2 years ago. SOUR didn’t have to contend with 2-3 taylor albums constantly in the top 10, no SOS, no double Morgan Wallen. Back then getting more than 30k units would usually land you in the top 10. Now a days there’s practically 5-6 Taylor albums getting 30k units per week. 

17 minutes ago, Gaia said:

“venting on a forum”

Scared to tell her what? :toofunny2:  She can spend her money on whatever she wants, I never insinuated otherwise. But buying almost 10 versions of the same album is an odd thing to do and definitely shows that Taylor’s sales are inflated by encouraging fans to do what my friend does.

If you think that’s venting maybe pick up a dictionary and learn what that word means :toofunny2: 

Your friend does not represent anyone else other than herself. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

I find it rich people calling "buying X amount" versions of the same album an issue... when certain kpop fan bases will: buy 20 versions of 1 variant, stream the album from multiple fake accounts, mass buy digital downloads from kpop's act website with different fake emails.

Look at your favs first before coming here all high and almighty thinking your making a point across to drag an act you don't like.

Whatever makes you sleep sound at night I guess dollface x

Don’t those artists get dragged constantly on here though? What’s the issue now?

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Gaia said:

“venting on a forum”

You said it one time no one cared then another time. What were you trying to achieve :hoetenks: Weird af anyway let’s move on 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You said it one time no one cared then another time. What were you trying to achieve :hoetenks: Weird af anyway let’s move on 

They are trying to paint Taylor as an artist who doesn’t pick up interest with public. In addition to that, they want to generalise her entire fanbase as bulk-buyers of her material based upon singular case(s). I also wouldn’t bother this much with someone who is obviously engaged in bad faith. :celestial3:

• Thanks 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.