HDD: "1989 (Taylor's Version)" 1,586,516; beats Midnights, 10 albums top 40

Squall

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

The way white girls eat up this over priced **** like Starbucks, it’s truly astonishing 

spacer.png

Yes, we are aware.  She is truly dominating in Europe.  :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Enrique523

• Cruel Summer

• PoisonedIvy

4 hours ago, bxtbxt9797 said:

Debut TV should be a triple album tbh. All those songs she wrote for debut that didn’t make it onto the album! Plus the country stuffs she wrote after Red that never got to see the light of day because she wasn’t going to release any more country albums.

Watch the mechanic of that album’s sales campaign be that there are multiple editions each with a different batch of bonus vault tracks (4-5 each). All of them are essentially just different deluxe versions of the standard TSTV, thus all sales contribute to the same total sum (and fans will buy each version to get all the new vault songs of course).

• Like 2

I just purchased the album after streaming all week, she has made a masterpiece sound so good all over again can't wait to drive around with it playing 

32 minutes ago, Bentley said:

The way white girls eat up this over priced **** like Starbucks, it’s truly astonishing 

spacer.png

You stan a racist, now you suddenly care about those issues? 

Ot, the hold she has on the world right now is crazy :clap3:

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Debut will do a cute 350K first week and that’s okay, another #1 album. 

that’s why I think it’ll be the next one if she follows her pattern. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Rep TV will do anywhere between 800k-1M

Self Titled / mixtape will prob cap at 500k

and that's amazing!

I think people are underestimating Rep TV, time has been kind to reputation. I don't think it will top 1989 TV but I do think it will get close to reputation's original opening. Her pop fans love reputation.

Self-Titled will probably do similar to SN & Red, 600-700K

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

The most exciting part of the last 2 TVs are their respective covers. The possibilities are endless with Rep and the way she's going to approach the innocence of Debut will be very interesting to see.

And we already know everybody here will pretend to hate them

• Like 2

I cannot wait for the end of this re-recording era, though. I really want her to focus on her original material next year.

I would not mind at all if she just doesn't release Rep and Debut next year and left them for 2025. 

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I think people are underestimating Rep TV, time has been kind to reputation. I don't think it will top 1989 TV but I do think it will get close to reputation's original opening. Her pop fans love reputation.

Debut doing 600-700k is extremely optimistic, if not unrealistic. I'd be happy if it did similarly to Fearless TV. :gaycat6:

22 minutes ago, Klein said:

Debut doing 600-700k is extremely optimistic, if not unrealistic. I'd be happy if it did similarly to Fearless TV. :gaycat6:

Watch Taylor do a 20-year anniversary special treatment for debut :giraffe:

6 hours ago, Bentley said:

spacer.png

I am 28 years old teenage white girl. I never knew it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Can confirm that Poplor stans like me will be devouring Reputa TV :WAP:

:jonny5: HER POWER!!!

FyF5bU6.gif

I also think Rep TV will be quite huge with our base. It’s also the one she has the potential to almost copy it exactly as her voice hasn’t changed as much since the rest of them. Getaway Car and the vaults will be massive. If she does make a video I want it to be Getaway Car and not a vault, and I have high hopes since they left “I can see You” in a getaway car. 

• Like 1

People are forgetting that a bulk (nearly half) of her stanbase are Poplor fans, and 1989 + Reputation were one of the key factors that really sold her on the pop stans esp the gay and female fanbase. Rep TV will be HUGE. Maybe not as big as 1989 TV FW numbers but she needs to give that era a redemption. Hindsight has been very kind of Rep and the GP basically LOVES it, she needs to give it a lead single + full rollout tbh. 

Mixtape is the sleeper smash for which none of you are prepared. :celestial5: Believe me - it will be the last one and she WILL make a massive deal out of it, and Swifties will pour their hearts (and wallets) out in response. It will be a celebration of everything she has created and how far she has come, and I wouldn’t count it in any way. Fearless was done dirty by circumstance - she didn’t know at the time how huge this project would be, and she was coming off the end of Folklore and the low-key Evermore era. She won’t make that mistake again, and if both Reputation and debut come next year, she’ll already be primed to smash.

And maybe then, when it smashes hard and when it’s the biggest upgrade of all in terms of quality, it’ll earn nicknames like “self-titled” instead of mixtape and debut.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

TS 11 (4/2024, announced at the Grammys) - 1.9 M

Rep TV (8/2024) - 1.1 M

Debut TV (11/2024) - 400k

TS 12 (10/2025) - 2 M

15 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Mixtape is the sleeper smash for which none of you are prepared. :celestial5: Believe me - it will be the last one and she WILL make a massive deal out of it, and Swifties will pour their hearts (and wallets) out in response. It will be a celebration of everything she has created and how far she has come, and I wouldn’t count it in any way. Fearless was done dirty by circumstance - she didn’t know at the time how huge this project would be, and she was coming off the end of Folklore and the low-key Evermore era. She won’t make that mistake again, and if both Reputation and debut come next year, she’ll already be primed to smash.

And maybe then, when it smashes hard and when it’s the biggest upgrade of all in terms of quality, it’ll earn nicknames like “self-titled” instead of mixtape and debut.

This one-day long era was something :jonny5:

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

I also think Rep TV will be quite huge with our base. It’s also the one she has the potential to almost copy it exactly as her voice hasn’t changed as much since the rest of them. Getaway Car and the vaults will be massive. If she does make a video I want it to be Getaway Car and not a vault, and I have high hopes since they left “I can see You” in a getaway car. 

It would be cool if she does a video for Getaway Car and it starts where we left off with I Can See You. She and the Lautners drive under a tunnel and make a secret switch. Taylor and her self-portrait are now sitting in a different car and the driver is Tom Hiddleston.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bentley said:

spacer.png

I said wtf I said 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Jaded. said:

reputa TV is coming for blood methinks 🩸 Her best pop album :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, woohoo said:

A video for Getaway Car would be a COLLAPSE, that needs to happen! I'm very curious to see what the Vault tracks are like for that one. Lowkey hoping for some new collabs (manifesting a Dua collab :gayalipacat3:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.