HDD: "1989 (Taylor's Version)" 1,586,516; beats Midnights, 10 albums top 40

Squall

1 hour ago, skizzo said:

Sorry but I dont believe this album will sell 200k in the UK and barely does triple that in the US... something is not adding up

Exactly this. I don't think 1989TV is on par with Midnights on UK but not in The States

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Enrique523

• Cruel Summer

• PoisonedIvy

43 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Maybe releasing 1989 TV so close after Speak Now TV is causing some sort of backlog issues / manufacturing issues. I know ppl say they can track their vinyl being in the warehouse or being shipped but what if the ones that are marked as still being in the warehouse have yet to be made altogether! A disaster :dancehall:

nobody has said this at all :rip: if there was some mass under shipping we would've heard it by now. Nobody on social media is saying anything so idk how people come up with this conclusion. Also you can't track it unless it's made it's way onto mailing so what do you mean warehouse? if the tracking is showing something then it's already counted as shipped 

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

nobody has said this at all :rip: if there was some mass under shipping we would've heard it by now. Nobody on social media is saying anything so idk how people come up with this conclusion. Also you can't track it unless it's made it's way onto mailing so what do you mean warehouse? if the tracking is showing something then it's already counted as shipped 

Idk but ppl said they can see if their vinyl is sitting in the warehouse or not apparently. I know there’s likely nothing serious going on lol it’s just speculation I guess

• Thanks 1

There's no way this is doing less than Speak Now unless they didn't have any physicals ready. But if it does, the GP really shipped back Christopher Rowe's pop production. :suburban:

3 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Let's keep it simple: is she selling ~1.5 million first week on Billboard? Yes or no?

Simple answer: we don't know. :suburban:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Maybe releasing 1989 TV so close after Speak Now TV is causing some sort of backlog issues / manufacturing issues. I know ppl say they can track their vinyl being in the warehouse or being shipped but what if the ones that are marked as still being in the warehouse have yet to be made altogether! A disaster :dancehall:

Yep, there's no way Taylor is going to release another re-recording in the first quarter of 2024. TS 11 is going to be next, and it will probably come out no earlier than the summer. [Keep in mind, Midnights was released 11 months after Red (TV).]

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Swifties having a "meltdown" because a re-recording might do 900k instead of 1.5m is hilarious :lmao:

I do hope she ships all the pre-orders though (unless she has something else planned)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

Swifties having a "meltdown" because a re-recording might do 900k instead of 1.5m is hilarious :lmao:

I do hope she ships all the pre-orders though (unless she has something else planned)

The fan fiction. No one is melt downing, they just pinpoint that it had more pre-orders than what the Luminate data suggests.

Amazing numbers for a re-recording of an album that was released almost a decade ago, who else is doing it? :clap3:

:deadbanana2: 

The Billboard #s have me concerned but if it does go this high (and especially if it goes above Midnights) I'll be stunned. 

We still have no clue what these 370k pures sales in three days are though because if they don't include any preorder, then we are already above 1.2M. Very confusing.

Edited by Squall

coming for 1.6m stephm.png

godnights and Loser comfortably sitting in the top 10 stephm.png

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

We still have no clue what these 370k pures sales in three days are though because if they don't include any preorder, then we are already above 1.2M. Very confusing.

messy :toofunny3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.